News Fedor will fight in USA and then in Russia

Fedor vs randy or Barnett in USA
Fedor vs brock (on full dose) in Japan for retirement with HMC as referee

fedor vs bigfoot silva
fedor vs tito
I would say randy but he just had a heart attack so that wont happen.

You will probably get Fedor vs Barnett in murica

In just the first 30 seconds of this video, Coker talks about it being a special night by saying, “And to have so many great fights tonight. I mean, uh, the girl fight with our girl....” Good job not even knowing the names of your fighters. And people think Dana White is bad.

Itll be Tito or Barnett. Stop saying randy,that's just stupid.

I think Fedor will fight Mitrione again and then he'll do another legends fight against someone like Lyoto. For some reason I don't see him fighting Barnett at all unfortunately.

Just nobody young.

Barnett or Nelson I'm cool with.

Hell even Kongo or Sergei

Would be cool if he could avenge one of his losses because they're all winnable.

Would be cool if he could avenge one of his losses because they're all winnable.
Agree. I say we do Fedor-Barnett because it needs to happen, and Fedor-Bigfoot to end his career.

I think Fedor will fight Mitrione again and then he'll do another legends fight against someone like Lyoto. For some reason I don't see him fighting Barnett at all unfortunately.
No reason at all to fight mitrione. If its 2 fights left that is a waste.

Brock ducked dc hard i dobut he wants fedor

No reason at all to fight mitrione. If its 2 fights left that is a waste.
I agree but I can definitely see Fedor and more specifically his management wanting to run that one back.

I agree but I can definitely see Fedor and more specifically his management wanting to run that one back.
If fedor loses that one,its all over for him. Best to lost to someone better than mitrione if you gotta go out on a loss. Even fatpage is better. Even tito.

I don't want to see Fedor take any more risk. He has entertained us enough. I hate seeing him fall down from punches that would have barely registered in his hey day. It makes me sad.

If fedor loses that one,its all over for him. Best to lost to someone better than mitrione if you gotta go out on a loss. Even fatpage is better. Even tito.
I don't even want to imagine Tito beating Fedor. Of course I also thought Fedor had enough left in him to beat Matt. Well, I guess he does since he did manage to drop him, it's just his age and lack of striking defense. If the rematch doesn't happen I'm fine with it. It's just a hypothetical fight I can see becoming a reality more than others concerning Fedor.

No,no,no,

Fedor v. Randy
Hm. Randy hasn't fought at heavyweight for about 10 years. He retired from the sport entirely when he lost to LHW Machida... About 8 years ago. He had a heart attack about 3 months ago.

Sounds like a great idea

Shane Carwin

Edit: I'd like to see Bader rematch, it was a fluke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back