Fedor wants to run it back with Bader

Fedor / Bader with the winner facing Barnett. Make it Happen!

You kids have no idea about fighting ability, just name value! Fedor got droped by a jab by mitrione. Then droped by Bader with a long hook....he was getting out boxed by F ing Cheal Sonnen! Lol!

He lookee very average fighting a pay check collecting Bob Sap...i mean Fatpage!

Your hero is average at best!

Tyrell Fortune KO's Fedor with a Faint!

He will call out your hero after he destroys Tim Johnson in 2 weeks!

"You heard mewhat’s

would he? I don’t know much about mma. Who has fortune fought so far?
Does he have a good record? How many fights does he have.
Teach me things.

Says that there were health issues during his training camp and preparation for the first fight and that he would like another crack at Bader.

Fedor has never made excuses for any of his losses and he DID have knee surgery immediately after the Bader fight so it makes sense.

I personally hope Fedor fights Batnett and Mitrione and retires but you gotta hespect the GOAT for not being a afraid to run it back after such a crushing loss.

What is funny about this thread is you recently made a thread about how Jones can’t be GOAT because he did not look good in his last three fights...well guess what there shit for brains...Jones made Bader tap while your idol was KOd by a jab from pillow fisted wrassler in Bader. ROFL!!!

What is funny about this thread is you recently made a thread about how Jones can’t be GOAT because he did not look good in his last three fights...well guess what there shit for brains...Jones made Bader tap while your idol was KOd by a jab from pillow fisted wrassler in Bader. ROFL!!!

Excelent! Welcome to tbe "Dark side!"

Jones can’t be GOAT because he’s failed multiple drug tests. He’s a great fighter, and phenomenal athlete. But GOAT, he is not.

Fedor needs to get on the phone with Ecoreem and ask what he used when he was Ubereem.
Then come in here and KO MasterBader stiff, take two belts and apologize to absolutely nobody.
I'm sure fedor knows

FATPAGE WANTS TO RUN IT BACK WITH FEDOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEE HOW STUPID THAT IS? FEDOR GOT KO'D BY A JAB FROM A 205ER!

GET IN LINE BEHIND GUYS LIKE MIKONOV AND FORTUNE! YOU OLD BROKEN GLASS CHIN AVERAGE FIGHTER!Tyrell pic.jpg

I think that smoking Rampage in the first round was a great way to end his MMA career (Fedor haterz are still crying about that one, since apparenty Quinton was going to KO the GOAT with a jab <Fedor23> ), but if Fedor must keep fighting...

I agree that the Bader rematch makes the most sense.
Crocop managed to avenge his losses to Gonzaga & Roy Nelson very late in his career, why not The Last Emperor? He's never asked for a rematch, and it would be good business for Bader as well.

But win or lose, I really, really hope that Fedor sticks to grappling competitions after that (against Josh Barnett maybe?). He has nothing else to prove in MMA, being the PRIDE HW champion while also competing in Sambo at the highest level the entire time? That's insane...

I think that smoking Rampage in the first round was a great way to end his MMA career (Fedor haterz are still crying about that one, since apparenty Quinton was going to KO the GOAT with a jab <Fedor23> ), but if Fedor must keep fighting...

I agree that the Bader rematch makes the most sense.
Crocop managed to avenge his losses to Gonzaga & Roy Nelson very late in his career, why not The Last Emperor? He's never asked for a rematch, and it would be good business for Bader as well.

But win or lose, I really, really hope that Fedor sticks to grappling competitions after that (against Josh Barnett maybe?). He has nothing else to prove in MMA, being the PRIDE HW champion while also competing in Sambo at the highest level the entire time? That's insane...
I think Fedor has too many injuries to grapple at a high level, or for any significant length of time. I don’t see him entering any grappling competitions unfortunately. I’d love to see a healthier Fedor fight Bader, but dude is 43. Younger fighters in their prime are always going to give him trouble. If Fedor was going to run it back with someone, Bigfoot or Mitrione would make sense. I’d love to see him fight Werdum, but will never happen.

You kids have no idea about fighting ability, just name value! Fedor got droped by a jab by mitrione. Then droped by Bader with a long hook....he was getting out boxed by F ing Cheal Sonnen! Lol!

He lookee very average fighting a pay check collecting Bob Sap...i mean Fatpage!

Your hero is average at best!

No point losing to hazel sonnet lollllllll u clown

Risky fight for fedor
And will hurt his legacy losing twice to him
He’s old done retire please

Back