Fedor wants to run it back with Bader

Mixfight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Says that there were health issues during his training camp and preparation for the first fight and that he would like another crack at Bader.

Fedor has never made excuses for any of his losses and he DID have knee surgery immediately after the Bader fight so it makes sense.

I personally hope Fedor fights Batnett and Mitrione and retires but you gotta hespect the GOAT for not being a afraid to run it back after such a crushing loss.

Must be a hefty pay check if Old E-fed wants this!

Tyrell Fortune will Call your old hype job out after he KO's your UFC Hero Timmithy Johnson!

Will you Sherdogers cry when he picks on Glass Chin?

Fedor needs to get on the phone with Ecoreem and ask what he used when he was Ubereem.
Then come in here and KO MasterBader stiff, take two belts and apologize to absolutely nobody.

Says that there were health issues during his training camp and preparation for the first fight and that he would like another crack at Bader.

Fedor has never made excuses for any of his losses and he DID have knee surgery immediately after the Bader fight so it makes sense.

I personally hope Fedor fights Batnett and Mitrione and retires but you gotta hespect the GOAT for not being a afraid to run it back after such a crushing loss.

I had a feeling this was the case. The week of the Bader fight his kickboxing coach was saying Fedor should retire and he won't train him anymore. That isn't how you should be talking before a championship fight if things are going well. Fedor has also hinted he may not retire after this retirement tour. As soon as he said that I knew he wanted a title shot again.

Truth is, Fedor can KO Bader, or Bader can KO Fedor again. Whoever lands first will win. Fedor did look better against Rampage though with his movement. Against Bader you could tell he wasn't reacting right and couldn't move on his feet.

I had a feeling this was the case. The week of the Bader fight his kickboxing coach was saying Fedor should retire and he won't train him anymore. That isn't how you should be talking before a championship fight if things are going well. Fedor has also hinted he may not retire after this retirement tour. As soon as he said that I knew he wanted a title shot again.

Truth is, Fedor can KO Bader, or Bader can KO Fedor again. Whoever lands first will win. Fedor did look better against Rampage though with his movement. Against Bader you could tell he wasn't reacting right and couldn't move on his feet.

For sure!

Fedor didn't look like himself at all in the Bader fight. Even his public workout was abysmal. You could see something was wrong with him. I believe the back to back training camps for Mir and Sonnen were too much for him and his injuries caught up to him to the point where by the time it was time to fight Bader he had a shoulder injury and needed knee surgery. This is what his coach told me.

Couldn't go any worse than the first fight to be honest. I'm all for it. If he loses again, oh well.

First Bader is going to get KTFO by Fedors student, Vadik Nemkov.

I feel ill even thinking about a second bout between these two.

Of course he only lost beause of health issues.

Thing is he's 43. That means he's always going to have or get health issues during training. That's the difference between 43 and 25. That's why 43 year olds suck at fighting. It's why him losing to Bader at 43 wasn't a fluke.

Fedor has never made excuses and never asked for a rematch. Not with Mitrione or with Hendo or Werdum. Hes taken his losses like a G so if he says he wants a rematch with Bader because he was injured then I believe him. Esp considering he got knee surgery immediately after the Bader fight. He wants to run it back with Bader when hes not badly injured. Even at his old age.

Last edited:
As a longtime Fedor fan I don't doubt that he could beat Bader a second time and would of course be excited, but I would much rather see him fight Barnett then Tito. Barnett fight should of happened and needs to happen, while the Tito fight would be an interesting fight between two legends.

I think Bader would KTFO Fedor again.

As a longtime Fedor fan I don't doubt that he could beat Bader a second time and would of course be excited, but I would much rather see him fight Barnett then Tito. Barnett fight should of happened and needs to happen, while the Tito fight would be an interesting fight between two legends.

Barnett and Tito are the perfect fights IMO! Or Mitrione.

Back