Fedor vs UFC HW division!

Kills em all!!!

I want a CC fight in Saitama super arena!!!

They need to give him someone like Roy Nelson or Matt mitrone, see how he goes with that level of fighter, if he proves he still has what it takes, then give him a top 10 fight

A big concern is his skin. You tap him with a pillow and he's cut and bleeding.

Cain and JDS give him problem, but I think he could make his way into the Top 5.

I worry about cuts too. I rewatched the Rogers' fight yesterday. I think that Rogers cut him with his first jab.

Maybe im alone here, but i see the DJS matchup as the most favorable in the whole division for him. JDS will keep it standing there is absolutely no fear of the takedown and jds wont punish him in the clinch and as a matter of fact that is where jds would be terrified to go. Fedor has a long reach so the height difference wouldnt be an issue. YOu cant tell me that DJS is a better striker than prime Fedor. If Fedor comes in with a purpose and a gameplan, I think he matches up favorably with JDS moreso than most of the top 10 fighters.

they are all too slow for him
he crushes all

Last edited:
Bigfoot is a journeyman in the UFC and Bigfoot beat the hell out of Fedor years ago. Nuff said.

I'd favor him over everyone except Miocic, JDS, Cain and Werdum. I think the time off will help him. He seems to be in great shape and is rejuvenated.

Give Fedor a name opponent and someone he hasn't faced before. If Fedor's first UFC fight was against Barnett, Overeem, or Mir that would be awesome.

Back