Fedor vs UFC HW division!

Assuming he's healthy and in good fighting shape, Fedor would be in the thick of it at HW, after a tune up fight. Whether he's still championship-level or not remains to be seen. But for sure, still capable of cracking the top 10 if he hasn't completely deteriorated.

Depends completely on how close to PRIME Fedor he is. Prime Fedor is probably 50/50 or close with current Doom but he's definitely not prime now. Could get killed by Browne sadly, but hopefully not.

If he comes in looking the way he did in his most recent fights, I doubt he'll break into the top 5.

Fedor lost to Dan Henderson. I highly doubt he would make it to the top 10.

Cain also gets ktfo by trt hendo.

I would favor fedor over everybody except Stipe and Werdum; zombie jds is a tossup.

I bet you thought Arlovski had no chance in the UFC when he came back after that terrible performance he had against Schaub.

Shhh, remember the UFC HW division is a place where only the best new-breed talent exists.

New Breed talent like Hunt, Andrei, Barnett, Werdum, Bigfoot, Roy, Rothwell, Mir, Reem and... err, oh wait, its the same crew that's been around forever.

Shit, two thirds of the top-10 are guys that most of sherdog has buried at one point or another. May as well get Tim Silvia and Randy back.

People are retarded. Same people who thought Werdum wouldn't last in the UFC, then thought he stood no chance against Cain, as if the guy who got rocked by Kongo three times was some sort of super-human.

Most fights in that division are a flip of a coin.

fedor isnt going to be the same fighter. he is 38 now and way beyond his prime. I think he could still beat some of the top 10 guys, but the top 5 would really give him tons of trouble at this point.

Fedor aint beating anybody in the top 5 6-10 MAYBE.

Fedor was great...a long time ago.

If Hendo is a natural mw, then how did he earn two UFC LHW title shots, along with a Pride LHW belt and a Strikeforce LHW belt?

Haven't you heard bro? Fedor's got a whole inch on Dan. That's like two divisions.

LOL

I think Fedor stands a good chance against almost anyone, provided he gets back into proper shape. He looks huge from recent photos, if he can stay around 240 with solid cardio he should still have a lot of tools.

Physically, he did not look the same as what he once was during his pride years...watch Fujita vs Fedor and Fedor vs Henderson and tell me, that guy looks the same.

No idea. We're not talking Prime Fedor here.

He's never been that great in the caged environment with the Unified Rules as far as I've seen.

I would fear for him being thrown to Cain first up. Just too much too soon. Start him low and see where he's at.

Mir would make a good first fight or winner of Mir/AA.
Bigfoot rematch to get him a potential revenge fight.

As it stands, just from my thoughts:

Werdum - 60/40 Werdum
Cain - 80/20 Cain
Junior - 60/40 JDS
Stipe - 60/40 Stipe
Arlovski - 50/50 Fedor
Travis - 60/40 Fedor
Josh - 50/50
Rothwell - 50/50
Hunt - 70/30 Fedor
Overeem - 50/50
10-15 - Fedor wins

I see Cain as his toughest fight

As much as I would love to see him return in as good a form as he was a decade ago. Time happens, I'm not hoping for much, if he can beat a top 10 I'd be happy

A lot of the UFC HW's he could beat but some he would loose too.

Stipe would beat Fedor, way too fast for him.
Werdum would beat Fedor again.
JDS would beat Fedor I think.

anyone else he has a good chance to beat.

If Fedor is in UFC his first fight needs to be against someone like Mark Hunt who just becomes a punching bag when he cant get the upper hand.

Someone like Rothwell is way too risky to spoil everything, don't be fooled about Rothwell, he could knock out anyone cold in UFC on the right night...and probably has the best chin in UFC period.

In reality they should both be LHW's and Fedor was winning before that weird scramble.

The way you portray that fight is more similar to Rumble vs Lil nog, and that's because you're biased to a point of irrational hatred.

He did knock him out cold. It wasn

Back