News Bellator 269: Fedor vs Timothy Johnson for Oct 23

Who wins

• Fedor

• Johnson

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bellator and Scott Coker are absolute morons if this is true. Fedor is 45 years old and instead of giving him someone his age they give him a 35 year old, 6'3 260lb durable brawler / wrestler who recently fought Moldavsky to a close decision and gave Tybura and Volkov all they could handle. Smh. Fedor going to get knocked out in his final fight in Moscow by an unknown. Fucking morons over there at Bellator.

Last edited:
mrw-someone-uses-the-ryan-reynolds-but-why-gif-instead-of-this-one-168410.gif

As a big Fedor fan and someone who considers him the GOAT...this news makes me pretty sad.

there was a recent interview where he said he needs dollas

Def needs the money.

Pretty sad state then. Too bad they couldn't give him some other legend or something else that make more sense then.

I mean he could go fight some freakshow exhibition, like go box one of the Paul brothers or something. If it's only for the money.

Pretty sad state then. Too bad they couldn't give him some other legend or something else that make more sense then.

I mean he could go fight some freakshow exhibition, like go box one of the Paul brothers or something. If it's only for the money.

Agreed, Fedor had some good freakshow fights before, lets have a good one.

im thinking both Paul brothers can have their MMA debut against the GOAT on the same night and both fight Fedor consecutively while Oscar De la hoya commentates live from the USSR baby

This is a fucking joke, one of the greatest of all time Vs this fucking dude, at least have him fight somebody with a credible history, Anderson Silva is a free agent I believe, I mean fuck.

Agreed, Fedor had some good freakshow fights before, lets have a good one.

im thinking both Paul brothers can have their MMA debut against the GOAT on the same night and both fight Fedor consecutively while Oscar De la hoya commentates live from the USSR baby
LMAO like a baloon frank. Like a baloon! Oscar commentating completly off his rocker on cocaine was what saved that whole disaster.

Fedor and his endless can record.
I am not a big fan of this rumored matchup and i hope it will stay just that, a rumor. There are far better matchups to be made for fedor at this point of his career.

that said Johnson is not a can and as sad as it sounds at this stage he could be considerd as the favorite if this matchup should happen

Back