Fedor vs. The Babyfaced Assassin

kingkshon73

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Am I the only that thinks this is a really good fight? Josh would be coming off a long layoff and it is a fight that is years in the making. It has a built in storyline that is easy to sell and no matter which man wins it brings them back into the spotlight in a big way.

Definitely not the only one! He does have to get past Nelson first though.

I think that's what makes all the Fedor/UFC rumours so interesting, I'd love to see him fight against pretty much all the current UFC heavyweights :).

I think that's what makes all the Fedor/UFC rumours so interesting, I'd love to see him fight against pretty much all the current UFC heavyweights :).
Oh shit totally for got he was facing tubby lumkins

I like the idea. Fedor and Barnett would suppose to fight a couples times now and Barnett always fucked it up. Sucks Barnett is fighting Roy, i hope Josh can win.

Barnett would test positive and crash another event a week beforehand.

well, this fight has been scheduled so many times and never went through

i think its a warning, just dont make this fight

Am I the only that thinks this is a really good fight? Josh would be coming off a long layoff and it is a fight that is years in the making. It has a built in storyline that is easy to sell and no matter which man wins it brings them back into the spotlight in a big way.

This is actually the best and most realistic suggestion so far.

same here. UFC HW is in a weird place right now, i'd like to see how Fedor would fit into the landscape.

Well the way I look at it is Fedor-Couture is one fight I will always have wanted to see. Fedor-Barnett is the next best fight to that one considering it's an opponent Fedor never encountered. Depending on how Barnett looks really is how I guage Couture might have looked against Fedor.

But at any rate, it would be a fairly balanced and competitive fight.

Well the way I look at it is Fedor-Couture is one fight I will always have wanted to see. Fedor-Barnett is the next best fight to that one considering it's an opponent Fedor never encountered. Depending on how Barnett looks really is how I guage Couture might have looked against Fedor.

But at any rate, it would be a fairly balanced and competitive fight.
Really cause I find barnett is more dangerous on the feet then couture and is better once the fight hits the ground.

i want to see fedor fight werdum.

It sounds good.

Isnt Fedor looking for a fight before the end of the year? Sounds good if Barnett beats Nelson (which he should).

Fedor is the worst thing to happen to Sherdog.

Fedor vs Barnett is a fight that definitely should have happened in Pride so it's certainly a relevant fight name-wise.

Not sure if Barnett is fighting anymore though as he, like Fedor, hasn't fought in quite a while.

its a good fight but i dont think its good fight to make right now,maybe later.

they would be better off putting him against a name thats been active. Fedor vs barnett doesnt look as good on the marquee right now like Fedor vs Mir or Arlovski,or Bigfoot does.

Back