Fedor vs saki

Fedor has aged, but Saki is a novice that has not looked very impressive in the cage... I don't think I'd be interested in seeing it as it wouldn't be at all competitive

Neither fedor or dc is a draw. Wouldn’t sell for shit.
Fedor in the UFC is a fucking mythical tale at this point.

Fedor in the UFC fighting for the HW title is an event for the ages.

There is not an MMA fan alive on this planet that wouldn't watch that fight.

Fedor in the UFC is a fucking mythical tale at this point.

Fedor in the UFC fighting for the HW title is an event for the ages.

There is not an MMA fan alive on this planet that wouldn't watch that fight.
I don't want to see it. Fedor would lose badly cause he is past it. Uncle Dana would get way too much joy seeing him Ko'd by his top guys and cut him afterwards and go on about how it was all done to prove he was never any good etc. Fuck that. Fedor deserves better than that.

I don't want to see it. Fedor would lose badly cause he is past it. Uncle Dana would get way too much joy seeing him Ko'd by his top guys and cut him afterwards and go on about how it was all done to prove he was never any good etc. Fuck that. Fedor deserves better than that.

DC is not a spring chicken himself. This fight will be closer than you'd imagine.

Have faith in the Emperor.

DC is not a spring chicken himself. This fight will be closer than you'd imagine.

Have faith in the Emperor.
DC may be close to same in years but there's definitely a clear difference in their fighting age if that makes any sense. As much as I love DC, I love Fedor more but I can't allow that to interfere with my logic. DC just happens to have more pep left in his step. That's not a knock on Fedor at all. That's just life. The mans legacy is sealed and secure at this point regardless.

DC may be close to same in years but there's definitely a clear difference in their fighting age if that makes any sense. As much as I love DC, I love Fedor more but I can't allow that to interfere with my logic. DC just happens to have more pep left in his step. That's not a knock on Fedor at all. That's just life. The mans legacy is sealed and secure at this point regardless.

I don't know why but I think that DC will start slipping any time now.

That combined with Fedors momentum gives me hope.

I get what you are saying and you are right, but have more faith in the Emperor. If this fight happens, he will surprise you, trust me.

E-Fed! Forget about skill. Size alone wins this one!

Back