News Fedor vs Rampage in japan 29/12 in Saitama super arena

Easy win for Rampage because Fedors chin is so shot these days that a well placed strike from a WW would KO him.

I'll say this though, if Fedor is clever enough to get some grappling going he can catch Rampage with some sneaky, old man shit if he makes it far enough into the fight. Shouldnt take too long because Rampage gets gassed from about a round these days. I highly doubt that Fedor will look to grapple, though. Chances are they will have stand up exchanges until someone falls.

It's sad that Fedor got so badly swindled by Vadim and those leaches that he has to get CTE at 43 to make ends meet.

I feel better about this than Fedor losing to bums like Mitrione. At least Rampage is an absolute legend and one of the best fighters ever. It's an honor to go out on your shield against him.

Fedor and power punchers don't mix at this point in the game. Was really hoping to see the Barnett fight, even though it's ten years too late.

I legitimately fear for Fedor life.
Page just needs to scratch on that broken chin and he is going down.

Fedor is gonna get KO'd so bad. Please just stop fighting. I think the first shot that lands puts Fedor out.

50/50 fight at best

Fedor looked good against Chael and Mir

His fight against Bader isn't even worth counting, that's a top 5 hw in his prime

Rampage by comparison looked Pretty mediocre in his last few

I like Fedor in this one actually, aside from his chin, skill wise he seems less shot than rampage. He's still fast, explosive, has power and judo

Its honestly getting creepy seeing these 'living in the past' events.

I wouldn't pay to watch any athlete a decade outside of their prime, its even weirder to see them take brain damage.

I'm hoping this fad dies out a lot quicker then its been going.

At this point in their careers,page has his boxing fundamentals and a iron jaw. So i think he will win :(

awesome. Very winable fight for Fedor. They should use a ring since this is in Japan.

I love Fedor but why is he doing this. He’s gonna get ko’d

<2>

easy to say rampage given how many times fedora has been slept in the past few...but page at heavy is a real Krispy Kreme fatfuck.

50/50 fight at best

Fedor looked good against Chael and Mir

His fight against Bader isn't even worth counting, that's a top 5 hw in his prime

Rampage by comparison looked Pretty mediocre in his last few

I like Fedor in this one actually, aside from his chin, skill wise he seems less shot than rampage. He's still fast, explosive, has power and judo

^ this.

I see a lot of ppl itt saying stuff like Rampage will ko Fedor with the first strike. Rampage is very slow last few times I've seen him, and Fedor can still move very well...and transition from strikes to grappling fluidly. I don't see Rampage catching him. Could be wrong though.

But either way I love both these guys, and I'm excited for this fight. 2 legends that have somehow never crossed paths in the ring before. Plus it's under Rizin so TRT and all that should be a-ok. And I'm all for that.

Seeing Fedor get (T)KOd by Fatpage is going to be one of the saddest things in the history of MMA.

Seeing Fedor get (T)KOd by Fatpage is going to be one of the saddest things in the history of MMA.
Meh, nowhere near as bad as seeing him getting pieced up by Fabio Maldonado. At least Page is a legend with Pride roots.

Back