News Fedor vs Rampage in japan 29/12 in Saitama super arena

There is a reason Rampage accepted this fight. A very valid reason.
It’s in Japan, and he loves Asian women.

Has said he misses that the most about fighting in Japan.

hell yeah baby, real high level MMA with true champion legends no WWE shit
the best fight ever since fedor vs cro cop
winner needs to fight shogun

PRIDE NEVER DIE

Not what I was hoping to see at all but it is what it is. War Fedor and Rampage.

HutU.gif

Bet on it

hahahahahaha classic bellator.

hope rampage sleeps him.

They're both shot but at least Fedor still has a decent chin while Rampage's is completely glass at this point.
think you got that the other way around, rampage's chin has actually held up quite well while fedor's is glass.

There was a time Rampage wanted ZERO to do with this fight. A complete "Fuck that shit" attitude towards it.

Fedor needs to hang em up so badly.

He was doing commentary during one of Fedor's pride fights and said he didn't want any part of Fedor lol.

He was doing commentary during one of Fedor's pride fights and said he didn't want any part of Fedor lol.

Yeah and he did an interview once where they asked him if he ever wanted to get in there with him and Rampage straight up said he wanted nothing to do with it.lol

While I agree Fedor's chin is gone, he's also been KO'd by pretty big punchers in Mitrione and (present day) Bader. Rampage would be 0-4 against Fedor's last 4 opponents.

Well, Rampage fought 2 of them and went 0-2.

They're both shot but at least Fedor still has a decent chin while Rampage's is completely glass at this point.

They're both shot but at least Rampage hasn't been KOd since the Pride era so he probably still has a decent chin while Fedor chin is weak at this point since he lost twice by KO in his last 4 fights.

Fixed
You owe me one
<28>

This makes me sad...mostly cause I feel guys are taking advantage of chinny Fedor.

Hendo and Page wanted NONE of that in Pride and Pride was known for open weight fights.

Whos next?...Gomi vs Fedor?

Fuqqin cowards.

Hope they fight in a ring. Fedor is undefeated in a ring, also, Rampage is former UFC LHW champ, and Fedor is 8-1 fighting UFC former champs.

bellator.png

WOAH

Rampage hardly knocks anyone out

Who in the 10 years? Wand x2 and 1/2 other people

Fucking hell, I mean I'll watch it but ffs
On one hand we have Fedor who's completely forgotten he's an amazing grappler and only strikes now despite having a completely shot chin, vs a guy who's overweight and slowed down but still got power in his hands and hasn't really had his chin cracked

If Rampage by KO is over 2/1 bet the fucking mortgage on it

This fight would have been fucking amazing in Pride days.

Back