Fedor Vs Mo (Hypothetical)

Who you got?

• Total voters
H

Hallelujah

I got Fedor via Goodridge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fedor, I guess. He's dangerous enough from the bottom and strong enough that I don't think Mo can blanket him to a decision. On the feet, I give the edge to Fedor.

I got King Mo. He has shown his KO power translates to heavyweight. His wrestling also proves to be great since he trains at ATT. If Hendo can knock Fedor out I expect the same with Mo. Mo by KO.

Very tough fight for both guys. Mo's got KO power, and if he wrestles Emelianenko to the ground, he could either get the TKO or be submitted by the bigger Emelianenko in the process.

If Fedor wins does he invade Mo's kingdom to rape and pillage? If Mo wins does he assume the title Emperor Mo?

Important questions to ask.

It would be a very tough fight for Fedor, as great as he is Fedor is almost 40 and Mo is a great athlete with great wrestling and KO power. If Fedor can make quick work of him, I'd be impressed. Stylistically it is really intriguing thinking about it, Mo should be able to get Fedor to the ground but can he keep him there or stop him from submitting him? Fedor could easily KTFO of Mo too, I could see Fedor getting caught too like he did against Hendo.

Back