Fedor vs Jon Jones

Who knows. Prime vs prime would be the greatest matchup of all time.

Goku, easily.

What about Super Fedor vs Goku?

blogger-image-1396122705.jpg

what if Mike Ditka were to go up against Jon Jones

Lol @ username.

I don't give a fuck if Jones was from Zimbabwe, Fedor doesn't stand a chance.

Not saying Fedor gets Jones in this position... but its happened before and with Fedor, Jones isn't getting out.

jon-jones-armbar1.jpg

Also could see Fedor getting hellbowed into oblivion.

It depends which Fedor shows up and if he has a gameplan other than wing punches.

Lol @ username.

I don't give a fuck if Jones was from Zimbabwe, Fedor doesn't stand a chance.

Doesn't stand a chance? Meaning there's literally a 100.00% chance of Jones winning? Man, some of you people really like your hyperboles. I agree that Fedor might be a pretty big underdog in such a fight, but saying he doesn't stand a chance is just ignorant.

Doesn't stand a chance? Meaning there's literally a 100.00% chance of Jones winning? Man, some of you people really like your hyperboles. I agree that Fedor might be a pretty big underdog in such a fight, but saying he doesn't stand a chance is just ignorant.

Yeh, that was hyperbole. But I would put cash money down on Jones.

Jones is GOAT but we all know fedor today is not as the same as fedor from yesterday who was best at that time.

Would watch Jones take Fedor soul.

What about Super Fedor vs Goku?

blogger-image-1396122705.jpg

you do know that Goku is actually Ronda and she has pokemons to help her too. Fedor is my favorite fighter of all time, but I cant see him winning. The only chance he has is to distract Goku and make love to her

I love Fedor, but have to go with Jones in 2015.

Jones educates him but gets no credit because people will say he's old

Jones beats him like all other Pride fighters
Now or anytime.

Jones by cut stoppage . Or fedor by tko. Sweet matchup tho prime fedor went right at everybody

Who takes it at HW?
We really would never know since jones is too chicken shit to fight guys his own size and Fedor is still smaller.

But if they were to fight, even though the trendy thing is to say jones, the only guys Fedor has lost to (not in his prime either) are guys with one-punch KO power and a big Jiu Jitsu master. jones is none of the above. One "loss" everyone conveniently forgets is his armbar loss to Belfort. Yes, I said it... Vitor locked in the armbar and when he felt the pop he let loose, thinking jones would tap or the ref would stop the fight. Jones, himself, admitted that he was done and was not going to tap and just let Vitor break his arm. He said that he could not believe he was going to lose that way. When his arm popped, he felt Vitor loosen the grip and made his move for the escape. I think if Vitor had it to do all over again, he would have just broken the arm but he said he never tries to hurt anyone permanently and sportsmanship dictates that you let loose on the grip before breaking (somebody tell Mir that). I had brought this up, only a few times before because Vitor failed his post fight drug test due to TRT and I'm not for any cheaters, even against jones, but now that we know jones may have been using PEDS his whole career, well I have to bring it up again.

So, Fedor by KO or armbar. I know I am going up against the kids who think Lebron is better than Jordan but, hey, the world's going to hell in a handbasket because of them, anyway.

Last edited:
Back