Rumored Fedor vs JDS being targeted for event in Moscow (POLL)

What is your interest in Fedor vs JDS, and who wins?

• Total voters

BFoe

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
After being released by the UFC, Junior expressed his desire to face Fedor. Rumors are now surfacing from absolutely reputable MMA outlets whose veracity cannot possibly be doubted that JDS is close to signing with Bellator, with his first fight to be opposite the GOAT Himself, Fedor Emelianenko, in Russia.
This was first reported by Russian sports media outlet tele-sport.ru, and has been picked up by other MMA media outlets who have never been wrong about anything before, such as Middle Easy and Lowkick MMA.
Should this come to pass, this would be Fedor’s retirement fight, and would be held in Moscow.

So obviously this is not a done deal, but still a really interesting fight that seems like it could actually come to pass.
Plus I looked around the Heavies and couldn’t find a single Fedor thread, so I figured I’d make this one.
So what say you, Doggers? Are you interested in seeing this fight? Who takes it?

DAB55A23-2087-4C73-9CB0-424737C969EA.jpeg

Last edited:
After being released by the UFC, Junior expressed his desire to face Fedor. Rumors are now surfacing from absolutely reputable MMA outlets whose veracity cannot possibly be doubted that JDS is close to signing with Bellator, with his first fight to be opposite the GOAT Himself, Fedor Emelianenko, in Moscow.
This was first reported by Russian sports media outlet tele-sport.ru, and has been picked up by other MMA media outlets who have never been wrong about anything before, such as Middle Easy and Lowkick MMA.
Should this come to pass, this would be Fedor’s retirement fight, and would be held in Moscow.

So obviously this is not a done deal, but still a really interesting fight that seems like it could actually come to pass.
Plus I looked around the Heavies and couldn’t find a single Fedor thread, so I figured I’d make this one.
So what say you, Doggers? Are you interested in seeing this fight? Who takes it?

View attachment 844464

Jds still has it...Fedor don't...

I did the no one will sleep with me one, but that’s because I’m married so I have an excuse. Anyways I think current form JDS probably beats current form Feetor, Feet looked really old last time out and that is saying something because he won vs Canpage Jackson. Anyhow I’ll watch it!!!!

Not really interested in seeing the fight, but it should be entertaining at least. Junior has it unless he shows up really tentative.

Jds still has it...Fedor don't...
They’re both pretty well past it. JDS is on a 4-fight losing streak, all 4 by stoppage. Fedor is 3-1 in his last 4, but has had the benefit of facing some fighters from his own era, whom he’s still good enough to beat (Mir, Chael, Rampage). Neither can take a punch well, but Fedor’s chin is worse I think. But I think Fedor’s the faster fighter, and both pack power. Tough fight for Fedor, for his retirement though. If he got starched in Russia that would be some shit.

Back