Fedor vs. Crocop 2 (possibly?) happening next month in Rizin (Japan)

He's the same as he always was. The same guy who got smashed by Fujita "in his prime", and brawled his way out of it. Same fuckin' dude. People are judging him on not fighting a scientifically perfect fight against Maldanado, because he didn't get the highlight reel KO. If he had landed a lucky punch and got the KO, the same people claiming he looked terrible, would be claiming he was a GOD for finding a way to win.

Cro Cop on the other hand is not even a shell of his former self.

This fight will be a cakewalk for Fedor.

2f6a17bdd4ac87ff6a1de68f1ca192c8.gif

Stop reading at "5 rounds"

You didn´t even see the fight, so shut the fuck up hater, and enjoy Fedor thread.

good bye.

Opps my mistake, 3 round

Do you have any other things to say other than that ?

You seem to think I'm a Fedor fan, and that that gif will upset me. I assure you, I am no Fedor fan. I'm just calling it like I see it. Fedor still has something left. Cro Cop has nothing left.

That Maldanado fight was not nearly as one sided as it is being made out to be. Fedor will kill Cro Cop.

Though every Pride fan is going to cream over this, it's a big mistake for Emelianenko. Even after the Maldonado performance (which he still got the "W," as disputed as it was), he is still worth millions to the UFC. To partially paraphrase the bald-headed goof, he's one LHK away from being worth nothing.

Though every Pride fan is going to cream over this, it's a big mistake for Emelianenko. Even after the Maldonado performance (which he still got the "W," as disputed as it was), he is still worth millions to the UFC. To partially paraphrase the bald-headed goof, he's one LHK away from being worth nothing.

When was the last time Cro Cop landed a LHK?

Never judge a fight by the aftermath photos.

Cro Cop got a win against a guy who hasn't been relevant since he beat Cro Cop. Gonzaga got bloodied up. Big deal. Elbows tend to do that. Let's not pretend that Cro Cop was quick as a cat, and decimated Gonzaga with his superior skills. It hit the mat, and he got some good shots in. It really wasn't that impressive. Just satisfying if you were a Cro Cop fan.

So what impressive wins has Fedor had lately? In the past half decade or so?

You say people are reading too much into the Maldonado fight, I think it's you not reading enough into it.

For a long time now, Fedor has largely ignored his throws and submissions because he likes to lunge at guys with big bombs. It worked for him because of his speed. Most HWs are slow as molasses compared to Fedor. His age is catching up with him though, so we end up with this:
tumblr_o8zcnrKTve1u2ragso1_400.gif

That is not the Rizin logo on the poster (this has probably been discussed in the past pages).

My girlfriend just asked why i never came like this with her.

I'm sure some of the more die hard Fedor fans on here that I've argued with, can assure you I am not. Not even close, really.

But hey, I'm not supporting your guy, so I must be a fanboy of the other one. Ahh' Sherdog...

They pulled you into their religion buddy .. you became one of them before you even realize it ..

Look what you've become ..

pride_fc_fan.png

So what impressive wins has Fedor had lately? In the past half decade or so?

You say people are reading too much into the Maldonado fight, I think it's you not reading enough into it.

For a long time now, Fedor has largely ignored his throws and submissions because he likes to lunge at guys with big bombs. It worked for him because of his speed. Most HWs are slow as molasses compared to Fedor. His age is catching up with him though, so we end up with this:
tumblr_o8zcnrKTve1u2ragso1_400.gif

And how exactly is Cro Cop, a fighter who has aged even worse, going to take advantage of Fedor's deterioration?

Mark my words, Cro Cop will get his fucking ass kicked by Fedor. It won't even be close.

When was the last time Cro Cop landed a LHK?
2 fights ago, the fight immediately before the gonzaga fight
tumblr_nhiz6fj88U1tbl8wbo3_400.gif

Edit: here's another one from 2013 for good measure, against ismael Londt (who's legit as fuck btw)
cro-cop-lhk-o.gif

Last edited:
Back