Fedor vs anyone in Ufc???

HOV

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So let's say Fedor joined The UFC roster right now do you think he can be champ in either of the two heaviest divisions?...I notice a lot of people either overestimate or underestimate him on here.Well I think he is the Goat heavyweight of all time he definitely not great anymore...I do believe he can win some respectable fights I don't think he'll ever touch ufc gold at this point of his career...what do you think?

GSP would beat him right now, no need for LHW and HW fighters

well past his prime
too bad he didn't fight the best competition
5 years ago

He'd get brutally finished by about 90% of the top heavyweights, 85% of the top LHW and probably middleweights as well. After seeing him get brutalized by Maldonado, I'd say a few welterweights handle him as well. Imagine Robbie or Wonderboy landing some of their strikes on him. If Maldonado had him prancing around like a ballerina then imagine what those guys can do to him, he would probably be convulsing on the ground doing the worm or sumchit.

So let's say Fedor joined The UFC roster right now do you think he can be champ in either of the two heaviest divisions?...I notice a lot of people either overestimate or underestimate him on here.Well I think he is the Goat heavyweight of all time he definitely not great anymore...I do believe he can win some respectable fights I don't think he'll ever touch ufc gold at this point of his career...what do you think?

Big Fedor fan.

Any top 10 HWs stand a good chance of beating him.

Dude is 39 years old or sumchit with a long history of fights. Let it go.

If he got in shape, trained better, and either grappled or gameplanned in general, he has a chance to beat anyone

If he stays fat and headhunts with no other strategy, anyone has a chance at beating him.

Dude is 39 years old or sumchit with a long history of fights. Let it go.
That is all I'm saying...I'm just addressing the people who can't let go of the past

Feed him to Mighty Mouse.

Currently, there's definitely fights he can win, but at this stage I do not see him becoming champion. Just way, way, way past his prime.

Currently, there's definitely fights he can win, but at this stage I do not see him becoming champion. Just way, way, way past his prime.
I agree but there are some people on here who legitimately think he can still beat someone like Cain Velasquez...I don't think so

He should fight Bojan Mihaljovic. But even he probably has a good chance of beating Fedor at this point.

HW's a fucking joke and every championship fight is 50/50 no matter who fights.

People are kidding themselves.

As a Fedor loyalist I'd love him to negotiate a custom contract where he gets a chance to avenge all of his losses.

imo he beats Hendo and Bigfoot in rematches now that they're deflated.

Werdum beats him more dominantly than he did the first time though.

I agree but there are some people on here who legitimately think he can still beat someone like Cain Velasquez...I don't think so

I mean, he could, but it's not likely at all at this point. Cain is still relatively in his prime. He looked fantastic in his last fight, like the Cain of old. Fedor hasn't looked great or really like his old self since somewhere around 2008 / 2009.

Not only his physical ability has declined , his overall undersranding of mma skill failed to catch up to the level where he can fight competitively. If you look at his last fight.

Technically Fedor was beating his ass and then jumped into his guard like a moron. Literally jumped right into a triangle. He could not have made it any easier for Werdum at that point. But outside of that total moronic decision, he was definitely looking dominant on the feet.

At this point though, I'd favor Werdum.

HW's a fucking joke and every championship fight is 50/50 no matter who fights.

People are kidding themselves.

As a Fedor loyalist I'd love him to negotiate a custom contract where he gets a chance to avenge all of his losses.

imo he beats Hendo and Bigfoot in rematches now that they're deflated.

I think him vs hendo 2 would be a more realistic fight to make at this point...Hendo isn't what he used to be but he could still land that H bomb

Back