Fedor update thread

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
I can't keep up

Is he still an active fighter or did he retire again?

I'm always curious what Fedor is up to do this thread would be nice

Fedor is cool

He's in the meet up phase with coke to talk about potential fights, including the Werdum rematch.

theres been a couple other threads about Wand posting a ad for a fightcard on ((Mike?)) Tyson's ranch...in nov

including Fedor vs Werdum 2

and Wand vs Belfort 2

Tito vs Rashard 2?

theres been a couple other threads about Wand posting a ad for a fightcard on ((Mike?)) Tyson's ranch...in nov

including Fedor vs Werdum 2

and Wand vs Belfort 2

Tito vs Rashard 2?

Doesn't the word of the fight come up before the poster of the fight

Fedor is waiting for Bellator to be able to sanction a public event with fans in attendance. Once that happens you will see a Fedor vs Werdum 2 announcement.

Only fights Id care to see for him right now are Werdum, Barnett, Kongo or Wand. I think he only has 1-3 more fights left in him.

Fedor is doing what Fedor does.

Farts around at home, hits the gym to hang and put a light workout in, maybe do a seminar, and wait for the Coker or whatever promoter offers him enough money he can't say no to no matter what. Then puts in a light camp to get ready and fights. Rinse and repeat over the last decade almost.

Fedor is doing what Fedor does.

Farts around at home, hits the gym to hang and put a light workout in, maybe do a seminar, and wait for the Coker or whatever promoter offers him enough money he can't say no to no matter what. Then puts in a light camp to get ready and fights. Rinse and repeat over the last decade almost.
Sadly accurate

Fedor has 2 fights left on his Bellator contract. Says that with a successful performance and good health, he may continue his career afterwards. A fight in Russia in the summer of 2021 is possible as part of a Bellator event.

I love Fedor but Werdum is just a overall nightmare for him especially at this point.

I love Fedor but Werdum is just a overall nightmare for him especially at this point.
I wouldn't pick Fedor but as a fight it's a win/win for him since he's already lost to Werdum and likely isn't going to get brutally knocked out if he does again

he's going to make 2 more fights, when the peope backs

i wuold love to see him vs werdum,pezao, barnett,sergei,tito.....and more

I didn’t realize he had 2 more fights on his Bellator contract

Waiting until they can have crowds again seems kind of dumb since Fedor has sat out almost a year as it is and is 44 years old. Unless they are giving him other guys in their mid-40s.

Back