Fedor thoughts?

He looked like a beast in his last two fights.

Cmmmon Fedor do it

I'll believe it when I see it.

And if it does happen, and M-1 is involved. Goodbye Bellator.

i'd love to see it not pro m-1 but certainly pro Fedorminator and i'd would travel any distance to see him fight here in the states so for that reason alone i hope he does

He looked like a beast in his last two fights.

Cmmmon Fedor do it

No, he didn't. He knocked out Ishii, which anyone should have expected. I don't believe he even had to leave a boxing stance through the duration of the fight.

Didn't see the Rizzo fight, but is it even necessary to know it was a fight between two legendary fighters competing in Japan, past their primes?

Who would Fedor even fight in Bellator? Kongo?

Neh, He's bussy protecting ladies from Fujita

Why would anyone want to destroy this legend's legacy by watching him get KO'd or submitted in Bellator, what the fuck?

I think he retired prematurely, but now he's been out for 2 years I think it's better for him to stay retired. I don't want to watch a weakened Fedor getting ktfo like Nog and CC have been

The best chance of anyone...which is quite small and I'm fine with that.

No, he didn't. He knocked out Ishii, which anyone should have expected. I don't believe he even had to leave a boxing stance through the duration of the fight.

Didn't see the Rizzo fight, but is it even necessary to know it was a fight between two legendary fighters competing in Japan, past their primes?

Who would Fedor even fight in Bellator? Kongo?

You make a claim that he didn't look like a beast yet you haven't even seen one of the fights to make a conclusion. I guess that goes for good logic on sherdog. Actually Fedor looked fantastic in his last 3 fights. Training in Holland helped get his game back on track. He looked more fit and strong, fought much smarter, put together excellent combos and had a great gameplan. He looked very fast. It had nothing to do with his competition, it was noticeable.

I'd watch him fight Kongo, Vitaly Minakov, Blagoy Ivanov (who beat Fedor in Combat Sambo and started his 4 fight losing streak).

You make a claim that he didn't look like a beast yet you haven't even seen one of the fights to make a conclusion. I guess that goes for good logic on sherdog. Actually Fedor looked fantastic in his last 3 fights. Training in Holland helped get his game back on track. He looked more fit and strong, fought much smarter, put together excellent combos and had a great gameplan. He looked very fast. It had nothing to do with his competition, it was noticeable.

This is true. Even though it wasn't against top competition there was a marked increase in both technical efficiency and prep/cardio. His prior 5 or 6 fights (AA through Hendo) looked much sloppier.

This is true. Even though it wasn't against top competition there was a marked increase in both technical efficiency and prep/cardio. His prior 5 or 6 fights (AA through Hendo) looked much sloppier.

Yup, for sure. He did actually train in Holland for 2 weeks I believe for the Hendo fight and you can actually see that influence start against Hendo. He came out sloppy again (just like against Bigfoot swinging bombs) but after they are against the cage for a bit Fedor comes out like he did in his last 3 fights, calm and looking for a real combo. The very first one he throws he drops Hendo with, then he goes nuts again.

HE has nothing to proof , and is the greatest of all time , what's there to gain for Fedor ?

So far I've heard/read nothing that he wants to compete again.

he has said multiple times that his heart is still with mma and would come back and compete again as long as it was god will....

so let's go god

I have no problem with Fedor returning to MMA if he trains properly and diets properly like any serious modern mixed martial artist should. I have no interest in watching someone as talented as Fedor dick around pretending it's still 2003.

Back