Fedor Teaches Standup Technique

Can tell Fedor is passionate about teaching the younger generation.

"And this is how to KO an American degenerate who has been talking trash about our country..."
Hilarious

Fedor's passion to teach and continue developing MMA is an inspiration. GOAT fighter and human being.

What's remarkable about fedors unorthodox punching technique is that it breaks the convention

During a time when commentators were talking about the importance of planting your feet and sitting on your punches to create more power, Fedor was leaping forward with a force generated from winding up and swiveling his hips

Both are effective especially when you mix them up.

idk if it's just me but that messed up my wrists. the form that helped me was making a half way fist inside the glove instead of clenching it all that way and keeping the knuckles in line/parallel to the wrist. I can punch as hard as I want without a worry.

Personally I've got long arms and it's hard to find a good technique to not hurt my wrist when hitting full force.

I've begun doing some weight flupping for grip strength that has helped alot with strengthening my wrists.

It's just made me learn how to kick like an ox lol

I was a skate boarder and avid sports player as a kid my calves are friggin huge so when I kick someone it's really bad I can feel the impact all the way up my leg into my hip joint....

He's teaching a very novice group here, it seems. Also, I don't need his kicking expertise. Would love some sambo grappling instruction from the man; if you weren't around the sport during his prime, you just don't know. Guy came to America and followed the doping rules, and didn't realize others had been learning how to beat tests forever. Level playing field Fedor was the goat fighter. Jon Jones and Igor are pretty close.

Back