Fedor studying Taekwando

CowboyPete said:
Pardon my retardation but "wtf" is WTF and ITF?
WTF = olympic style full contact kicks to the head and chest, punches to the chest.
ITF = tag sparring.

Great, now he's learning to kick! As if he isn't good enough already. :(

WAR FEDOR, now you will be twice as unstoppable!!!

Gregster said:
Wow...someone must have forgotten to tell him that TKD is nothing but a bunch of pretty-looking Korean sissy-boy slap-boxing that's worthless for MMA. Maybe he'll drop by Sherdog in time for some MMA know-it-all to set him straight (no doubt there are dozens of pinheads here who would actually tell him off).

Go tell that to GSP or the Crow. Any TMA that has lasted must have some use, just because most of the teacher suck does not mean you need to bash the art. Oh wait I forgot you one of those guys who can't be wrong right?

Gabriel Nix said:
Go tell that to GSP or the Crow. Any TMA that has lasted must have some use, just because most of the teacher suck does not mean you need to bash the art. Oh wait I forgot you one of those guys who can't be wrong right?

hey gabriel, hi never saw you here before,
gregster was being ironic he shares the same opinion than you, he is one of the tkd practitioners of the board

TKD is worth traing its all about the training method most tkd shcool teach point spraing is the big problem.

Back