Fedor started the second part of his training camp in Holland

Rooting for Fedor but he was breathing heavy after 2 mins of Chael being his aikido dummy. As much as it pains me, I think Bader exhausts him with wrasslen and heavy gnp en route to a 3rd or 4th round TKO.
Fedor was sick before the Chael fight, his nose was snotty as fuck , his tank isn't what it used to be but he definitely has more than half of a round in him when healthy

I won't be surprised if Hyan Bader actually KO's Fedor standing even if he has never KO'd anyone standing before.

tenor.gif
KOed King Mo

Fedor was sick before the Chael fight, his nose was snotty as fuck , his tank isn't what it used to be but he definitely has more than half of a round in him when healthy
has this been confirmed?? I remember watching the open work outs and thinking he seemed like he had a cold

I hate that hes still wearing a knee brace. Never seen Fedor wear a knee brace until he entered the Bellator HWGP and was preparing for Mir. The fact that hes still wearing one shows his injury is lingering and that he still cant train properly. I hope that he can catch Bader early.

I hate that hes still wearing a knee brace. Never seen Fedor wear a knee brace until he entered the Bellator HWGP and was preparing for Mir. The fact that hes still wearing one shows his injury is lingering and that he still cant train properly. I hope that he can catch Bader early.
Used one vs Haseman in Rings though...

Fedor going to Holland is one of the worst decisions of his career. Just fucking train wrestling and sambo, his chin can barely handle a jab rn and hes focused on striking smh.
He isn't in Holland.

Holland that land of the greatest wrestlers on the planet.
At this point in time i cant blame him for not training with wrestlers.

even if he solely trains takedown defence he will not stop Bader's takedowns at this point of his career. his best bet is to connect with a big punch when Bader is coming in, Either KO him or stun him and finish it with top control G&P or a submission.

Those aren't knee braces. Those are knee pads because RINGS had a very harsh canvas. But thanks....
yeah, sorry I misunderstood ya, he only used them against Haseman though IIRC

Last edited:
Holland that land of the greatest wrestlers on the planet.
Its a good idea for him to get his striking up to snuff anyway. Bader is no striking whiz,Fedor has a good chance to knock him out on the feet.

you cant be sayin some shit about somethin you never seen before,cos @gono btw seen it in 1985 when he was called King of the Streets

I have feeling we will see best Fedor in a LONG time he will win Bellator GP

One month away. Hopefully he's healthy and training is going well. War Fedor.

Fedors injury history really doesn't give him the ability to grapple or wrestle much. He became a headhunter because of this. His neck, back, knee all are pretty fuct up and his body just won't let him do what he was once great at. His transitions are gone, as well as his explosiveness. Injuries do that in time. He fought mma and sambo full time for years and it took its toll. I wish him the best, as he is the goat, and I hope he knocks Bader out cold, but more likely bader wrestle fucks him for the win. They should be about the same size, so Fedor needs to catch him w a right fast and take him out.

Framed soccer voetbal shirts all over the walls? Truly the sign of a quality fight gym... if you're training for PRIDE rules :confused:

Fedor going to Holland is one of the worst decisions of his career. Just fucking train wrestling and sambo, his chin can barely handle a jab rn and hes focused on striking smh.

Fedor in Holland is the best scenario for him.

Ppl are just retarded with these comments..

If fedor were to stay in Russia I'd be more concerned he has very strong camps in Holland with high level strikers and has excellent grapplers available as well.

Fedor is NOT a wrestler why would he focus on wrestling?Fedor is a Judoka and Sambist he needs to sharpen those skills to combat wrestling much like we seen with Mur.

Fedor obviously knows his best chance is to counter punch Bader hence him working his timing with high level strikers.

Fedor bless

Last edited:
Back