Fedor started the second part of his training camp in Holland

Andrey Kamensky

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

qvRgcpdyJ4A.jpg

Last edited:
His left knee is still bandaged. This sucks. Hope he recovers fully before the fight is on.

His left knee is still bandaged. This sucks. Hope he recovers fully before the fight is on.
its been bandaged before other fights, seems to be a long term thing thats either chronic or he's waiting to retire before he has surgery on it

Awesome

I doubt Bader will go hunting Fedor's knee like someone like Jones would do for example, so I'm not too worried.

BTW last night I dreamt I met Fedor and had a convo with him, it was pleasant. The setting was a bar of sorts, and he was really cool.... Don't remember many details though but it's the first time I have a dream with him in it

I won't be surprised if Hyan Bader actually KO's Fedor standing even if he has never KO'd anyone standing before.

tenor.gif

Fedor is going to get mopped up by Bader imo

American Wrestling >>>> JUdo and Sambo

Thanks for posting these as always and keeping us up to date, but for the fuck's sake, look at all these world class sparring partners...oh for fuck's sake Fedor..Fedor legit give no fuck about who he trains with...

I have a feeling Bader wins this. I love Fedor. 15 years ago he mauls Bader.

I think Bader takes him down and controls him.

If Fedor wins though, he should retire

Rooting for Fedor but he was breathing heavy after 2 mins of Chael being his aikido dummy. As much as it pains me, I think Bader exhausts him with wrasslen and heavy gnp en route to a 3rd or 4th round TKO.

Holland that land of the greatest wrestlers on the planet.

Whether Fedor wins or losses he reached this tournament final. Something that 6 other fighters couldn't do, that already counts for something imo. As far as Bader, while not having the odds in his favor, he is capable of surprising everyone like he has done before, don't ever count him out.

Fedor is going to knock at least one of Bader's cauliflower ears off his head.

Fedor going to Holland is one of the worst decisions of his career. Just fucking train wrestling and sambo, his chin can barely handle a jab rn and hes focused on striking smh.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back