Fedor started slowing down at 33, GSP retired at 32, Jones is 32..

Well, look at the big brain on Georges!
tenor.gif

Early on he was active and he is again now, but he barely fought late 20s. And never tore both ACLs

He's pretty active for a defending champion. He had surgery a couple years back for a torn miniscus.. The reoccurring foot injury and the unavoidable wear and tear that comes with training and fighting for world championships for a decade.

He's already top the list for most championship fights. Most wins in his division etc

There isnt anybody with a belt or competing for a belt besides jorge with more fights.

Long story short he's had alot of fights. There's simply no deny that

Because he didn't want to get punched by juiced to the gills Henricks
Yeah gsp knew Johnny was roiding, thats why he wanted to get out because he wanted more strict testing (plus he was worn out mentally and physically). You get morons saying he got out because of usada but thats just hating. He came back because it was more strict and he even wants stricter testing. GSP is the goat plain and simple. If you roid you are out of the conversation ala jones, silva etc.

Last edited:
Nevermind the slowing down part, how about the fact that till this day, Fedor is the only one out of all the GOATs that STILL FIGHTS.

0 Fucks given, forever. He just comes in with a death wish.

Fedor be like, well, maybe God wants me to die in this one, we'll see what happens.

WAR FEDOR!!!!!

Nevermind the slowing down part, how about the fact that till this day, Fedor is the only one out of all the GOATs that STILL FIGHTS.

0 Fucks given, forever. He just comes in with a death wish.

Fedor be like, well, maybe God wants me to die in this one, we'll see what happens.

WAR FEDOR!!!!!
WE DONT DESERVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_ncrhs04BXj1tfrx5ho6_400.gifv

Fedor's fight with Brett Rogers, he struggled. Of course he was giving up some 40 pounds of weight, but he always was the smalller guy and it never bothered him in the past. He looked slower, weaker and unmotivated. He still dominated every second of the fight and KOd the guy but this was the fight that was an eye opener for us Fedor fans, that he is beginning to slow down and becoming reckless. Fedor was fighting for 9 years and was undefeated. He would go on a bad losing streak from this point, many believe he should have retired undefeated.

GSP retired at the young age of 32. He did it after he had a tough fight with Hendricks which many believe he lost. He was dominated in that fight in every aspect of the game. He slowed down too and with usada looming around, it was time to call it quits.

Jones will be 33 this years and he too seems to be slowing down, allowing the rest of the pack to catch up with him. He looks very beatable now, he was arguably beaten in his last two fights. Should he retire undefeated?

Goats retire or start to lose steam at young age! 32/33 is that age.

except for Anderson who ruled the world till 38.
Jones lost to Gus, Santos and Reyes...

Plus, he is a cheater, and most of us want to see him go as he's bad for the sport.

33 isn't old nowadays. It's the mileage. Those 3 were at the top at like 20, so they trained hard for all that time. DC started late, so he was still fresh at age 35. No miles in the tank, no 3 discipline training and hard fist fights for 10+ years. Jones is old in fight years.

Fedor slowing down?

He didn’t s slow down he just went from winning to losing as soon as he stepped foot in America

He went from winning to getting tko’d by light heavyweight

Plus, he is a cheater, and most of us want to see him go as he's bad for the sport.
He beat all three of them I honestly s dont even find santos Dominick allnthat close he was the most versatile fighter enforcing the action in both fights fights. To me gus was closer than them but Jon still won at least gus managed to score a takedown even though Jon had to chase him most of the fight. No one man is going to destroy the sport Jon is great for anyone who doesn’t have a dick up their ass he inspires and makes young guys hungry for success.

"GSP retired at the young age of 32. He did it after he had a tough fight with Hendricks which many believe he lost. He was dominated in that fight in every aspect of the game. He slowed down too and with usada looming around, it was time to call it quits."

Lol shut up idiot

GSP came out of retirement to win a belt in the division above and damn near killed a fighter that demolished Anderson.

funny that hey.

I liked GSPs fight against Bisping. He looked like he wanted to fight again instead of playing it safe, but everyone knows he came back to fight Bisping because he had trained with him and knew he could beat him. Bisping himself even said that. That's why GSP never moved up before and retired again immediately after. It was a good match up.

When did Bisping demolish Anderson? I didn't know they had a rematch where that happened because the first fight was really close.

Well, all that I will remember of GSP will be this:
Matt-Serra-vs-GSP-Knockout-GIF-TKO.gif

And this:
ufc-jpg.62252

Because I can't remember things while I'm sleeping (almost all his fights), only some dreams and stuff. So... Whatever.

Yeah, I feel sorry for them. To beat Jones you have to finish him pretty much because he is openly allowed to use PEDs for life, openly allowed to eye poke everyone, and if someone still manages to beat him like those guys you mentioned did, the judges seem to be in his pocket.

Fedor slowing down?

He didn’t s slow down he just went from winning to losing as soon as he stepped foot in America

He went from winning to getting tko’d by light heavyweight

Except he had stepped foot in America before that and didn't lose. And the 3 guys who beat him all tested positive for PEDs. 2 of them had been in the same org as Fedor and lost to the guys Fedor beat. Fedor declined like a normal man does at that age, and other guys got better using PEDs. As soon as Henderson was off TRT he went from being a KO machine to getting KO'd in a minute, and losing to Bisping.

Jones is fairly old in age. On average he is towards the end of his career. He is also very old on terms of wear and tear on the body. People love to throw around steroid this and that while ignoring the obvious. Steroids would have been able to prolong any decline but damn sure not stop it. All you can do is respect whatever greatness he has or will display... or don't. Anything else is just speculation.

I love how the narrative on a Jones topic has turned into GSP ran from USADA and Hendricks. Yet most are ignoring he went out and got 3rd party testing that the UFC didn't want, and Hendricks is the fighter that was never the same after USADA implemented testing.

Oh, and Bisping and GSP are 2 years apart in age, don't use age as an excuse, point out the differences in accumulated damage, the additional 10 fights or the fact that Bisping has fought as big as 205lbs. Mention having one freaking eye!

At one point age catches up you know, especially after certain age

Difference between 26 n 30 is not the same as difference between 36 n 40.

Also before Hendricks fight gsp ducked nsac backed wada testing

GSP came out of retirement to win a belt in the division above and damn near killed a fighter that demolished Anderson.

funny that hey.
Gsp tapped to strikes as a defending UFC champion in his prime. That’s worse than fleeing for 4 years to avoid a Hendricks rematch bud.

43D26060-7774-4F99-BB9F-483043B1D339.gif

Back