Fedor sharpens his bjj skills in Holland, wearing UFC gloves[New video]

just laying in an inactive guard isnt really sharpening his bjj skills tho

WHO IS HE FUCKING FIGHTING!?!?!?!?

fuck

I'm going to kill myself soon if this isn't sorted out.

I don't care what else he's doing or if he's wearing UFC gloves, which is another piss off since he's clearly never going to UFC.

I love Fedor but Fedor HATES his fans

I need Paxil now.

He listened to me.

But it's very obvious that his grappling has declined a looooooot.

He wants to get in your guard. Remember his ground and pound?

What's next? Wrestling in Brazil?

He wants to get in your guard. Remember his ground and pound?

The question is: Does he remember his GNP?

The last time he used it propperly was vs Goodridge wher he broke his hand. His gnp hasn't been the same since. With elbows though, he could save his hands.

GNP-pre Goodridge version of Fedor + elbows = the scariest GNP ever.

The question is: Does he remember his GNP?

The last time he used it propperly was vs Goodridge wher he broke his hand. His gnp hasn't been the same since. With elbows though, he could save his hands.

GNP-pre Goodridge version of Fedor + elbows = the scariest GNP ever.

Agreed. I noticed that too he kept shattering his hands with how he throws them.

75k views but 11 replies

Please explain how he will go to the UFC with Jerry Millen? It's not possible. Jerry will NOT allow it to happen, if Fedor even considers it Jerry will guilt trip the fuck out of him and start saying he's betraying their friendship or something.

I think Fedor discusses the UFC on purpose, maybe he's planning to mess with his fans as much as possible. Say he wants to fight Werdum, wear UFC gloves, then have a good laugh at everyone.

P.S. He got his back taken by that amateur in the video, he can't grapple anymore mate. How did this happen?

Can you imagine if he had the will to go to Jackson's/Winkeljohn's...what amazing potential he could still have locked inside despite his age.

Can you imagine if he had the will to go to Jackson's/Winkeljohn's...what amazing potential he could still have locked inside despite his age.

Yeah. People like Jon Jones have serious training camps training with the best of the best. Fedor's best camp was Russian Top Team lol, and after that just Siril (who?) other amateurs and playgrounds, like is that a joke?

That's a bigger thing than ever gets mentioned.

His striking camps in Holland are pretty good but that's about it but Hoost etc. are pure strikers. No comparison to getting to train with the best coaches and the best athletes.

Back