Fedor says Khabib has "gaps in his technique" rofl

FAKE NEWS

It doesn’t even sound like Fedor is dissing Khabib. If anything he’s showing love and saying he’s head and shoulders above his competition, just giving him advice “to become even better”.

GOATs are never complacent.

This right here.

Also, Khabib has said Fedor is the GOAT. TS is a fucking snowflake.

topic starter is misleading us

fedor is actually praising him and says he can improve his striking even more (which khabib has done over the years)

So an aged, all time great... and honest scholar of the sport. Gave an honest assessment of a fighter so you act like a tool about it?

Well we have to wait for Jones to get KO'd by a welterweight at age 33 first. Perhaps he can fight Chiesa this summer? LW/WW perfect fit to match Hendo's weight class.

But yeah Fedor said nothing wrong here and this is just a reach / troll. Still funny though.

Or lets wait for Fedor to get caught with steroids 3x and turn into a boring ass, decision machine who runs like a bitch in every fight looking to steal rounds with cowardly takedowns....

I love Khabib but Papa Fedor would run over Khabib like a Mack Truck.
Curb your enthusiasm for Khabib.

Khabib was never KO'd by a guy 2 weight classes beneath him, Fedor. That would be you.

How does Habib's peepee taste TS ?

4d2bskbl8x421.jpg

Or lets wait for Fedor to get caught with steroids 3x and turn into a boring ass, decision machine who runs like a bitch in every fight looking to steal rounds with cowardly takedowns....

Yeah it sounds like you're triggered. First of all we have no idea if Fedor took PEDs. He fought in Pride, Strikeforce, obscure organizations in Russia, and now in Bellator. He was a big name on top of this, a huge cash cow for each org. If you had a shred of intellectual honesty you would question how "clean" Fedor is or was at any point.

Secondly, okay? I'm a Jones fan but I'm also a high IQ objective player in life. Yes Jones almost certainly has been using PEDs / steroids at some point, for some stretch. It's not fully proven either by the way, but yes very likely. And GSP who I am a big fan of, there are legitimate questions as to his PED usage as well, who really knows.

Jones never lost a fight (until arguably this Saturday) and faced better competition by a country mile than Fedor. It's not even arguable. No need to cling to the past and be delusional, might as well go practice Dim Mak and touchless KOs too.

Jones and GSP are the GOATs, 1a and 1b. Then it's Silva, Aldo. Then Fedor is somewhere in the next tier with Cruz, Mighty Mouse, arguably Cormier (let's see his career play out). That's my opinion and I think it's fair and objective.

Takes a true Fedor hater to find any fault in his comments. Not only were they 100 percent respectful but they were also 100 percent true.

Ban
Also, takes being a scum for being a Fedor hater.

I love Khabib but Papa Fedor would run over Khabib like a Mack Truck.
Curb your enthusiasm for Khabib.

Uhhh so we are talking about LWs against HWs now?

What's your point. Fedor was KO'd by a guy who fought 50% of his fights at 185 and he was 33 years old.

Jon Jones turns 33 this July. Do you think there's any fucking chance a WW/MW hybrid (Gastelum for example) is going to jump to 205 and knock out Jones?

17c.png

Facts spoken by fedor.

No one is going to read that garbage you basement dwelling fucking imbecile.

All you can muster are ad hominem attacks because you turn a blind eye to reality in the attempt to live vicariously through your mystical MMA hero.

Have fun at Aikido tonight little man.

Back