Fedor: Ronda misses a lot of punches, which leads to painful reception

Why especially for women? Most of them have no KO power, so it matters even less than for men.

Rousey vs Fedor

SLpM 4.35 3.18
Str. Acc. 63% 51%

Rousey strikes more frequently and more accurately than Fedor over their respective careers.

So if I like both, should I just off myself?

obviously you only gotta be a tuf noob to know any diff. cyborg tko 1. fedor knows.

Why especially for women? Most of them have no KO power, so it matters even less than for men.

Fedor just doesn't like women getting punched. He cares significantly less about the physical well-being of men.

Misha Zilberter
The English translation could be a bit misinterpreted. It should rather be "but I would prefer her not to let so many punches through, that is quite painful/harmful". В нынешнем виде больше звучит, что "она часто не попадает, и это приводит к болезненной реакции других."

images

Is

This is such an absurd criticism, mainly for two reasons:

1. So do many men

2. It's not true anyways, Ronda crushes everybody in the first round, usually within seconds. If anything, she is taking less damage than just about ANYBODY, EVER.

And I love Fedor, so I won't get too into the fact that he was never exactly Mr. Floyd eMaylienko when it came to strike evasion himself.

Translation is little off. He basically says he doesn't like seeing women getting hit.

Rousey vs Fedor

SLpM 4.35 3.18
Str. Acc. 63% 51%

Rousey strikes more frequently and more accurately than Fedor over their respective careers.

Half of them are when she has a woman in a headlock though, tough to miss.

Ya that's true.

Fedor is a great fighter but he's not the brightest dude

You replying and agreeing with that child alone shows you're not the brightest poster around.

Fedor shames you.

Back