Fedor responds to Dana's claims of attempts to book Lesnar fight

In Dana's defense he was able to acquire literally every other pride star and they've had no complaints..

Except Arona, Mach Sakurai, Kawajiri, Ishida, Ninja Rua, Kharitonov, and the list goes on.

Except Arona, Mach Sakurai, Kawajiri, Ishida, Ninja Rua, Kharitonov, and the list goes on.

Ninja had/has serious lifelong head issues
Kawajiri fought in the ufc
Saku aoki etc were with dream who were basically Scott Cokers roster. It allowed them to fight in north america japan and k1. That's also the reason it to overeem and gegard so long.
Arona essentially retired.

Fedor was never with dream or k1 he could have just come over but his manager got greedy and wanted a copromotion.. Something the ufc doesn't do. So they went and bankrupted affliction instead..

Besides none of those guys were hot commodities besides Fedor

I find it very hard to believe ufc didn't bend at all to get the undefeated consensus number 1 fighter on the world.

lol what? Sorry but he had a chance to make potentially Conor level money and he blew it.

He has fought for every organization except the UFC sounds like his path had to go around the biggest MMA promotion in the sports history.

Self respect? He got self respect from saying no to huge paydays, massive promotion and a guarantee that he would be remembered by millions?

You must be right.

Some people’s principles are more important than money and fame. You clearly don’t get that as you keep talking about money.

It takes a huge amount of self respect to say no to huge paydays. It takes zero integrity to sell your soul to the devil. Not saying Dana is the devil. Just a figure of speech.

He has his principles and didn’t bend for millions of dollars. Besides he has so much money anyway. And have you EVER know Fedor to care about fame? He’s like the quietest guy ever who wears sweater his grandma made him while he eats ice cream cones.

The guy that fought Nog, Hunt, CroCop, Rogers... all the dangerous finishers in their primes, is supposed to be scared of physical harm and loss of legacy against... Brock fucking Lesnar.

Casuals are like manlets... they deserve to be marched right to the gas chamber.
Manlert detercterd

Arona reitired, Kawajiri went 3-3 in the UFC, and nobody else on that list is at best mid card fighters.

Saku aoki etc were with dream who were basically Scott Cokers roster. It allowed them to fight in north america japan and k1. That's also the reason it to overeem and gegard so long.

Fedor was never with dream or k1 he could have just come over but his manager got greedy and wanted a copromotion.. Something the ufc doesn't do. So they went and bankrupted affliction instead..

I find it very hard to believe ufc didn't bend at all to get the undefeated consensus number 1 fighter on the world.

1. Pointless
2. Kawajiri didn't come in his prime, far past it
3. Aoki wasn't a pride guy
4. Arona retired because he wasn't going to be making as much money in the UFC.

Arona reitired, Kawajiri went 3-3 in the UFC, and nobody else on that list is at best mid card fighters.

Yeah, prime Ishida who beat prime Melendez is a midcard fighter.

You're a dumb fuck casual.

Fedor confirmed that talks for the Brock fight took place, but he and Dana were unable to negotiate.

“Nothing out of the ordinary I didn’t ask. And Dana White then talked with us, we can say, through the lip. He spoke so defiantly and boldly that we have not agreed," Emelianenko said. "If he had a more humane approach to the fighters, this fight would take place. Maybe the fights would be few."

“I had great battles in the time before and after. This did not happen – well, okay”.

http://www.globaldomainsnews.com/fe...white-spoke-so-boldly-that-we-have-not-agreed

Unfortunate the fight didn't take place. Would have been great to see two roided to the gills jacked white boys go at it. But i guess it was for the best. Much easier for fedor to fight UFC rejects past their prime under the guise of defeating former ufc champs -- something his nuthuggers will be quick to point out while ignoring his rapes by the likes of bigfoot, mitrione, maldonado and others.

he beat Big Nog when he was the NUMBER ONE FIGHTER IN THE WORLD

Again, Big Nog was THE NUMBER 1 FIGHTER IN THE SPORT OF MMA when Fedor beat him. He would go on, later, YEARS after his peak, to win the UFC title.

He beat Arlovski when he was a consensus TOP 3 HW IN THE WORLD. He beat Sylvia when he was a top 5 HW IN THE WORLD.

Please, go jump off a bridge.

actually, that was Josh Barnett. The 3rd event would have gone on if he hadn't pissed hot. But sure.

actually, that was Josh Barnett. The 3rd event would have gone on if he hadn't pissed hot. But sure.

True it was barnetts fault, but affliction was running an unsustainable business model and it was simply a matter of time before they went under

True it was barnetts fault, but affliction was running an unsustainable business model and it was simply a matter of time before they went under

yeah just unfair to lay all the blame on Fedor. Barnett had a lot to do with it. More than Fedor imo.

Also, Trump.

For the sake of argument, did any of those guys go on to do anything of any worth to high level MMA? Kharitonov and ninja had some success but weren’t world beaters in their lower level promotions.

Yeah, prime Ishida who beat prime Melendez is a midcard fighter.

You're a dumb fuck casual.

Calm down there pancakes, no need to be all fragile. Plus I've been following this shit since I was in high school in the mid 90's. Melendez was the only top fighter he ever really beat, and got dominated by him a couple years later in a rematch. The fact is that none of those guys would have been headlining any cards if they were brought over after Pride closed up shop.

They couldnt make a deal. It happens. Fedor wouldnt give up the rights to his likeness and name losing sponsors. Dana agreed to the m1 co promotions thing I think but it wasnt how it was written, only agreed to certain parts. They offered him a ton..for the time it was huge amount.

I have no reason to not believe fedors account of this.

I have a stupid amount of reasons to not believe dana.

If dana wanted fedor in the UFC fedor would have been in the UFC.
Dana has been so disrespectful to Fedor, and talked shit about him for at least 15 years.

Fedor has plenty of money, and he seems like the type of guy that cares more about the respect aspect of a business relationship. Probably any relationship.

And Dana's all like

81c0d2b8bdacdea3b0d0667b3e599710.png

Ya I remember there being an issue about co promoting but what got me thinking is what fedor said about his attitude. Come on man. Everyone can picture it the way dana would act towards fedor and the way we have seen him act towards fighter he dont like. If he took more professional approach. It could of possibly happened even without co promoting.
I really doubt it. M-1 Global was using Fedor as their meal ticket into the US market at the time. Co-promotion seemed to be the main sticking point and there was another org (Strikeforce) that was willing to give them what they wanted.

Dont blame fedor for ducking i wouldn't want this gorilla going donkey kong on my head either.

brocklesnar12a.jpg

Brock-Lesnar-1.jpg

In Dana's defense he was able to acquire literally every other pride star and they've had no complaints..

Dont remember the Crocop situation? Where Lorenzo had to deal with CC because Dana was being a diva.

What about the whole Askren situation? Dana got his ego hurt so he refused to sign Ben when he was at his peak.

Joachim Hansen, UFC tried to lowball him and he told them to fuck off.

Back