Fedor responds to Dana's claims of attempts to book Lesnar fight

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Fedor confirmed that talks for the Brock fight took place, but he and Dana were unable to negotiate.

“Nothing out of the ordinary I didn’t ask. And Dana White then talked with us, we can say, through the lip. He spoke so defiantly and boldly that we have not agreed," Emelianenko said. "If he had a more humane approach to the fighters, this fight would take place. Maybe the fights would be few."

“I had great battles in the time before and after. This did not happen – well, okay”.

http://www.globaldomainsnews.com/fe...white-spoke-so-boldly-that-we-have-not-agreed

Unfortunate the fight didn't take place. Would have been great to see two roided to the gills jacked white boys go at it. But i guess it was for the best. Much easier for fedor to fight UFC rejects past their prime under the guise of defeating former ufc champs -- something his nuthuggers will be quick to point out while ignoring his rapes by the likes of bigfoot, mitrione, maldonado and others.

Guy even speaks like a mythological character

GOAT. Dana never deserved Fedor's greatness. War Fedor.

I have no reason to not believe fedors account of this.

I have a stupid amount of reasons to not believe dana.

If dana wanted fedor in the UFC fedor would have been in the UFC.

images

Fedor should have come to the UFC. It is a huge shame it didn't happen. Plenty of blame to go around both on Fedor's side and Dana's. The M1 Global co-promotion bullshit had a lot to do with it.

Why would Dana not want that fight to happen? Of course he did. Negotiations went south.

The truth is usually in the middle.

The pink goof lied? My world is crumbling around me.

Petty in negotiations for a reason, blatant duck

Dana is a straight shooter
Hahaha, I mean you could say he was asking for too much stake/money or whatever... but do you honestly believe Fedor was afraid of Lesnar? Like afraid of losing in the UFC? The guy who still fights even after losing (by sub and KO) as the best HW to ever do it?

Filthy casual.

Dana should have just put up a couple of M1 posters & made the damn fight. Especially as Fedor was clearly past his prime & uncomfortable in a cage so would likely have struggled with the juiced up Lesnar.

Hahaha, I mean you could say he was asking for too much stake/money or whatever... but do you honestly believe Fedor was afraid of Lesnar? Like afraid of losing in the UFC? The guy who still fights even after losing (by sub and KO) as the best HW to ever do it?

Filthy casual.

Lesnar was a different animal at the time

Dana & Lesnar were afraid of Fedor, we all know this.

Lesnar was a different animal at the time
The guy that fought Nog, Hunt, CroCop, Rogers... all the dangerous finishers in their primes, is supposed to be scared of physical harm and loss of legacy against... Brock fucking Lesnar.

Casuals are like manlets... they deserve to be marched right to the gas chamber.

”we can say, through the lip.”
<mma4>

Maybe the reason the negotiation fell apart is they both used google translate to communicate

In Dana's defense he was able to acquire literally every other pride star and they've had no complaints..

The guy that fought Nog, Hunt, CroCop, Rogers... all the dangerous finishers in their primes, is supposed to be scared of physical harm and loss of legacy against... Brock fucking Lesnar.

Casuals are like manlets... they deserve to be marched right to the gas chamber.

It triggers Fedor fans because the truth stings

Fedor was not the issue, it was his management.

They were adamant that the UFC co-promote and if I recall help fund them build a stadium in Russia.

History has shown that the UFC did not need Fedor but he would have gotten much bigger paydays if he signed with them.

Back