Fedor preparing for Chael - training camp pics and videos

Any wrestlers there?
In that pic ? Idk. There are some faces that I don't recognise. Other than that It's his "Fedor Team".
Judging by some pics that I posted before he did bring in wrestlers to his training camp though.

And who do you recognize? I only see Moldsavskiy, the biggest one. Who else? Is one of Nemkov bros on the right?
From right to left
1. Don't know the name but seen him with Fedor before.
2 & 3. Nemkov brothers.
4. Moldavskiy
5. Kirill Sidelnikov
6. No idea
7. The GOAT
8. No idea
9. No idea - but looks familiar.
10. No idea

Wouldnt surprise me if fedors main partner is Krill.

He should just go to Ossetia and train with wrestlers there..

I'm not seeing a single Caucasian guy in those last pics. One of those guys with Fedor looks like he's 15. lol

I'm not seeing a single Caucasian guy in those last pics. One of those guys with Fedor looks like he's 15. lol

I think all the Caucasians hate Fedor after his outrage on Kadyrov letting his son beat the crap out of other 8 years old boy in the cage

I think all the Caucasians hate Fedor after his outrage on Kadyrov letting his son beat the crap out of other 8 years old boy in the cage
I wouldn't call his reaction an outrage tbf but the Chechens reacted liked he cursed Kadyrov's mom. Talk about an overreaction!
I'm sure Ossetian wrestlers would be more than happy to work with Fedor.

I wouldn't call his reaction an outrage tbf but the Chechens reacted liked he cursed Kadyrov's mom. Talk about an overreaction!
I'm sure Ossetian wrestlers would be more than happy to work with Fedor.

Also IIRC Fedor's daughter got kicked in the chest by some Caucasian immediately afterwards

Also IIRC Fedor's daughter got kicked in the chest by some Caucasian immediately afterwards
Yeah I know, that was fucking absurd. Poor girl. The way some Chechens reacted to Fedor's comment was really bizarre, it made no fucking sense. Wild animals.

Yeah I know, that was fucking absurd. Poor girl. The way some Chechens reacted to Fedor's comment was really bizarre, it made no fucking sense. Wild animals.

BTW I think that's why Conor's attacks on Khabib's father might backfire...

BTW I think that's why Conor's attacks on Khabib's father might backfire...
Oh is he going that route? I'm not really following. It's a risky plan but it might work, imo making Khabib emotional and irrational is a great plan. I was talking about that the other day on the heavies. On the other hand Conor might be playing with fire... Time will tell.

Oh is he going that route? I'm not really following. It's a risky plan but it might work, imo making Khabib emotional and irrational is a great plan. I was talking about that the other day on the heavies. On the other hand Conor might be playing with fire... Time will tell.

He might get a Dagestani mob irrational and emotional...and there will be no referee

He might get a Dagestani mob irrational and emotional...and there will be no referee
Nah he will be okay... He will just have to spend some of those millions to protect himself lol

Nemkov, Tokov and Moldavsky are good sparring partners for anyone. They are all world level fighters.Kirill is a good punching bag. Not the best camp but its not the worst either.

I think Fedor will be working on his wrestling in Holland with some of Burt Kopps guys and his BJJ with Maxim Leidjekker who is a Rickson Black Belt. It would make the most sense. Kopps is Gegards coach and could definitely send some of his guys in to train with Fedor and Maxim could work on Fedors sub defense and positional awareness.

It's important for Fedor to be patient and careful in this fight. This isnt the best camp in MMA but at his age its important to not over train and to train smart and work on specifics. I hope hes doing that.

6 months at AKA doesnt make someone a champion lol

Yes, "someone" like you or me not, but Fedor has great martial arts background. He is not "someone" who walks in at AKA, "hey guys make me champ." We are talking about 4x combat sambo world champion, 6x russian combat sambo champion, Pride FC HW champion and so on and almost 10 years world number 1 HW MMA fighter with 37-5 record with 5 former UFC HW champ scalps.

Back