Fedor preparing for Chael - training camp pics and videos

To all doubters - It does seem like Fedor brought in heavy wrestlers this time. A lot of new faces in his camp.
kHJBVzLnvUs.jpg

It's a picture from 2015 and it has nothing to do with Fedor bringing any wrestlers for the upcoming camp. Guy on the right in Salimgerey Rasulov and he is a striker

Whats Greg Jackson's MMA record again?? ;)

Who are Greg Jackson's students that accomplished something?
Oh wait...they actually are a legion. Unlike those who Fedor trains with

Who are Greg Jackson's students that accomplished something?
Oh wait...they actually are a legion. Unlike those who Fedor trains with

You're such a lame ass loser. Get your bitch ass out of here for real.

Pidaras vanychie.

It's a picture from 2015 and it has nothing to do with Fedor bringing any wrestlers for the upcoming camp. Guy on the right in Salimgerey Rasulov and he is a striker
Maybe you're right about the pic being from 2015, idk. It was posted as a new one on a russian social media platform. But, he did bring in wrestlers this time around. Many Chechen/Caucas fighters joined his camp. You can see some of them in the former pics.

You're such a lame ass loser. Get your bitch ass out of here for real.

Pidaras vanychie.

You're a typical Russian keyboard warrior, looking for an excuse to insult someone and start a fight with him.
It's hard to accept reality, isn't it Masha?

And to think that I really don't have anything against Fedor - even though I wouldn't have called myself a diehard fan.
I'm just telling it like it is, and my critique over Fedor's training camp is justified.

Stop analyzing Fedor's training camp.
In his Pride days Fedor was training exclusively with Russian nobodies and this still helped him remain the dominant #1 P4P motherfucker for ten fucking years.
It is his age that bothers me, not his training camp, because you can't beat Father Time, even if you train your ass off in the best camp on the planet.

You're a typical Russian keyboard warrior, looking for an excuse to insult someone and start a fight with him.

And to think that I really don't have anything against Fedor - even though I wouldn't have called myself a diehard fan.
I'm just telling it like it is, and my critique over Fedor's training camp is justified.

Nah, you are just a beta cuck. You are telling yourself that you are justified. No one else is. You are like an ugly broad telling herself that she is beautiful when everyone else can see she isn't. Using Jackson as an example is stupid. Guys who were already champs and great came to him and continued doing what they were doing (and juicing up also), how many guys has he produced from the ground up? No one.

No one cares you weirdo

@Mixfight still buying the propoganda I see. Nothing ever changes I guess. Haha HA.

Fedor has fallen behind. because he prefers to train w Baby Fedor on soviet playground equipment where he is #1 star struck star guy w 40 foot statues of Lenin eating porriage instead of nice PEDs and protein powders,,,instead of going to a real camp, doing modern training, train BJJ and sparring w other champs not chumps.

AMERICA IS #1 FOR mma. Not Amesterdam all they do is eat pot brownies there, go bankrupt and ride their stupid cruiser bikes.

It's seriously a joke how crappy Fedors camps are. Sure it makes him more of a champion that he thrived in-spite of but imagine if he train at AKA, BJPenns, anywhere else.

Fedor is going to Holland because his striking and grappling coaches are there.

For striking his coach is Peter Teijse who is a team Ernesto Hoost striking coach from Vos Gym.

His grappling coach in Holland is Maxim Leidjekker who is a Rickson Gracie Black Belt.

The plan is to bring in grapplers and wrestlers who train with Bert Kopps who is Gegards wrestling coach.

Fedor hasn't been exclusively training with "Stopwatch and towel" (Voronov and Michkov) for a long time. They dont even come out to his fights corner him.

Its not the best camp but not all that bad.

Stop analyzing Fedor's training camp.
In his Pride days Fedor was training exclusively with Russian nobodies and this still helped him remain the dominant #1 P4P motherfucker for ten fucking years.
It is his age that bothers me, not his training camp, because you can't beat Father Time, even if you train your ass off in the best camp on the planet.
"In his Pride days Fedor was training exclusively with Russian nobodies"

wtf2.gif

Fedor sparred Denis Lebedev as late into his career as the Dan Hendo fight
Fedor has always trained with top guys yall are bugging

His training was never the issue. He competed in combat sambo for most of the 10 years he reigned. His body has went down, his neck, back and knees have been issues. He lost his speed as far as grappling goes, and rarely uses it yoday because his body wont do what it used to. He became more of a headhunter now becausr he cant do the things he once did. At prime he was really fast, had great transitions and was just way ahead of anyone else It was never a problem if not training. He trained with many top guys along the way. People act like mma passed him by, but in reality if he was young again today he would ve just as dominant. He still has ko power and i think chael will find this out pretty fast. His striking is still pretty fast for a hw, and we know he still has 1 punch ko power..his chin is far less than it used to be but chael isnt a great heavy handed striker, thinking he will go for takedown early and often.

People were laughing and joking about his camp before Mir too....

#itsgodswill

Hey fellas, Sherdog is kinda slow lately and I wasn't very active here myself as of late. But I will keep you guys updated on Fedor's training camp for the Chael fight.

What I know so far -
Voronov stated that the first part of the training camp will take place in Stariy Oskol (started already) and possibly Moscow. The second part in Holland with the KB academy guys and Peter his KB/striking coach.
He said they will focus on grappling and tdd and will bring in training partners that will mimick Chael's fighting style. Sounds like a good plan to me.

Training camp officialy started
K98Idt9wCmM.jpg

Fedor giving a free seminar some days ago in Russia

Will keep you updated as more information and pics/videos come

Peace.[/QUOTE]

Hey Andrey, I think I remember you from a long time ago when Fedor was in Pride, you used to post updates from his camp.

Am i thinking of the right person?

Will keep you updated as more information and pics/videos come

Peace.

Hey Andrey, I think I remember you from a long time ago when Fedor was in Pride, you used to post updates from his camp.

Am i thinking of the right person?[/QUOTE]
Maybe in another world/dimension! Back in his Pride days I wasn't too familiar with mma. Started following his career after his fight with Werdum or Silva. :D

"In his Pride days Fedor was training exclusively with Russian nobodies"

View attachment 425321

Yep, that was utterly retarded.
Some Fedor followers are so blind, that they actually diss his surroundings from Pride days.

I'm pretty sure that they're unable to name the camps Fedor's opponents trained with

Back