Fedor opens as a massive underdog against Darth Bader

Fedor has to catch him with something. That's pretty obvious. He does not seem to have the cardio to keep up with the grind.

Also Bader is much more explosive and powerful than Chael. I could see Bader struggling with Fedor early but as the fight goes on Fedor will fade and Bader will maul him.

I could also see this one ending very early for either guy. Both have the power to put the other to sleep.

I am rooting for Fedor but if Bader does not shit the bed he will very likely take it. But Fedor is 42 and has over two decades of MMA under his belt. There is absolutely no shame in losing to Bader at this point who has really developed quite a bit in Bellator.

Fedor has to catch him with something. That's pretty obvious. He does not seem to have the cardio to keep up with the grind.

Also Bader is much more explosive and powerful than Chael. I could see Bader struggling with Fedor early but as the fight goes on Fedor will fade and Bader will maul him.

I could also see this one ending very early for either guy. Both have the power to put the other to sleep.

I am rooting for Fedor but if Bader does not shit the bed he will very likely take it. But Fedor is 42 and has over two decades of MMA under his belt. There is absolutely no shame in losing to Bader at this point who has really developed quite a bit in Bellator.

Fedor has legit chance to win early.
Blitz, test Bader's chin, who was knocked down by fucking Tito,
then transition to powerfull armbar.

Also, Machida KOd Bader stiff, so Fedor can def do it.

Dominating Chael doesnt mean much when its a) 2018 and b) you're a heavyweight.

This is going to be hard to watch for a lot of old time fans. Bader is going to run Fedor over like a truck.

Chael is just as big as fedor. Fedor is one of the smallest HW.. you don't know what you're talking about.

Last edited:
Fedor has legit chance to win early.
Blitz, test Bader's chin, who was knocked down by fucking Tito,
then transition to powerfull armbar.
The stuff dreams are made of.

The stuff dreams are made of.

giphy.webp

Bader will dominate and KO Fedor now, just like he would have dominated and KO'ed Prime Fedor.

Come at me neckbeard incel fanboys <JonesDXSuckIt>

Bader will dominate and KO Fedor now, just like he would have dominated and KO'ed Prime Fedor.

Cmon. The point is to NOT reveal your 12 yrs old.

Prime, maybe (Fedor was fassssst, and didn't gas like he does now). But now, I agree 100%.

If old ass Tito can sub him and MW Machida can ko him stiff, so can Fedor.

If you feel like throwing your cash away, go for it I guess.

Bader is going to beat the crap out of whats left of Fedor, and he's going to do it pretty easily.
Unfortunately I tend to agree but with Fedors speed and power combined with Baders questionable chin a KO in the first minute a that price is worth 20 bucks I think and would be just the perfect cap to a legendary career.

i remember ryoto putting away bader like it was nothing, easy to handle . he just is a mediocre fighter with a strong body, no fighting intelligence at all.
fedor still has some shit in him left, he will armbar him.

Unfortunately I tend to agree but with Fedors speed and power combined with Baders questionable chin a KO in the first minute a that price is worth 20 bucks I think and would be just the perfect cap to a legendary career.
If this is the last fight on contract he should finish up in ufc

I still believe Fedor can Tito Bader....Finna put some money on the last emperor.

Never bet against Fedor. He has finished more than half his fights in the first round (25 if I recall correctly). He finds a way more often than not.
Bader better play it safe in the first or else he will get his head detached.

Fedor got a better chance of upsetting Bader, than Conor did beating Khabib. Fedor can easily knock out Bader standing which was all Conor had versus Khabib. Both of them have shit gas tanks so have like one round to do it. On the ground Fedor is still a fucking beast and will not get mauled like Conor did. Conor was as low as +120 at some books, and here Fedor is +445. Again all things considered Fedor has much better odds to win, so if you were dumb enough to bet on Conor earlier this month, this should be a no brainer.

I fear that Bader brings this home by knockout, but he could always get too excited and slip, like Mir and Chael did.

I would love to say that's not accurate. But if Fedor doesn't catch you with one of those massive bombs early, he's usually caught trying. Bader his hard. He's not UFC LHW champ material. But sadly, he's good to go for this one.

I'd say also it's hard to see a LHW in Bellator beating him as it stands.

Fedor will win via a knee ... was told by powerful people ... will look like a liver shot

Back