Fedor opens as a massive underdog against Darth Bader

If you feel like throwing your cash away, go for it I guess.

Bader is going to beat the crap out of whats left of Fedor, and he's going to do it pretty easily.

Show us your slips Fedor fanboys.

If you feel like throwing your cash away, go for it I guess.

Bader is going to beat the crap out of whats left of Fedor, and he's going to do it pretty easily.

Yeah, I just checked his Sherdog profile 6 wins in a row, with names like King Mo, Latifi, Phil Davis and Nogeira.

It kind of makes sense now but still with the way Fedor dominate Chael I would think the odds be closer..

Makes sense, Bader is on a solid run. He definitely can get clipped and hurt, but he should win by dominant UD.

Yeah, I just checked his Sherdog profile 6 wins in a row, with names like King Mo, Latifi, Phil Davis and Nogeira.

It kind of makes sense now but still with the way Fedor dominate Chael I would think the odds be closer..

Dominating Chael doesnt mean much when its a) 2018 and b) you're a heavyweight.

This is going to be hard to watch for a lot of old time fans. Bader is going to run Fedor over like a truck.

Dominating Chael doesnt mean much when its a) 2018 and b) you're a heavyweight.

This is going to be hard to watch for a lot of old time fans. Bader is going to run Fedor over like a truck.
fuck off hater. it would be smart to bet a small amount on fedor, he definitely has a chance. not a big chance, but it's there

I dont give Fedor a lot of chance, buttttttttt Bader is chinny, and Fedor does have fast hands with a lot of power.

Tito did it so can Fedor

fuck off hater. it would be smart to bet a small amount on fedor, he definitely has a chance. not a big chance, but it's there

I'm not a hater for living in reality. If PRIDE Fedor could timejump and fight Bader yeah he'd probably knock him out in highlight reel fashion.

This current one who gets bludgeoned by Maldonado and Meathead or dropped by fat, shot, long layoff Mir?

Get the fuck outta here man. Ryan could beat the current Fedor standing if he wanted too, but will fight smart, take him down and GnP him out after a couple rounds.

Go ahead, throw your money away if you really feel like it.

I'm not a hater for living in reality. If PRIDE Fedor could timejump and fight Bader yeah he'd probably knock him out in highlight reel fashion.

This current one who gets bludgeoned by Maldonado and Meathead or dropped by fat, shot, long layoff Mir?

Get the fuck outta here man. Ryan could beat the current Fedor standing if he wanted too, but will fight smart, take him down and GnP him out after a couple rounds.

Go ahead, throw your money away if you really feel like it.
maldonado he was completely dominating that fight and got caught. no shame in losing to mitrione nowadays. mir caught him, but who ended up winning the fight? also mir's boxing isn't that bad

maldonado he was completely dominating that fight and got caught. no shame in losing to mitrione nowadays. mir caught him, but who ended up winning the fight? also mir's boxing isn't that bad

I'm sorry, but yes there is. Did you see how terrible he looked in there against Nelson? How helpless he was against Bader despite being way bigger?

How he's the last guy Mr. Rousey actually managed to beat?

He is not a great fighter and neither is Maldonado who put a hell of a beating on him.

Mir is another guy that was great, but now? Feels like you're living in 2007 man.

The mitrione fight was kind of a freak ending. No way thatd happen every time they fought. Even tho fedor is indeed much slower now,with his increased activity,he seems to be doing better

Back