Fedor on why no UFC deal... Recent "Fedor Close Up" documentary

This.

I can see his fanboys still hyping him after the Werdum loss, but after the Bigfoot mauling and the near decapitation by a 40 year old middleweight amazes me.

Far from GOAT.

Yet most of the GOAT polls that come out Fedor wins them all and many MMA fighters past/present and champions also call him the GOAT. But that is irrelevant I guess right because he "never fought in the UFC" so that discredits everything he has done in MMA. PRIDE was the top org at the time and he ruled it all the way through till the end when the UFC at that time had shitty heavyweights. I respect people's opinion of them thinking he isn't the GOAT but to say he can't be considered one because "he never fought in the UFC" is simply retarded.

an interview in a seminar is a documentary?

hey look! i can use sony vegas!

QFT. I love Fedor as much as the next guy, but the number of gratuitous Fedor threads recently seems excessive. Are white belts just learning who Fedor is or something?

Look at this guy condescend over a virtual belt that has no relevance to knowledge...ugh, the shame!

Same here. Once in a while there is some catchy shit though.

Yeah occasionally theres some that have a tight beat or are catchy like you said. I finally ran into someone thats not a dick on sherdog and can actually be cool lol. props bud.

big guy looks like a gigantic vin diesel.

Look at this guy condescend over a virtual belt that has no relevance to knowledge...ugh, the shame!

How does having an early join date reflect no relevant knowledge? At the very least, it shows that you have been a fan since your join date, no?

i dont see how someone who never fought in the ufc could be called goat, add to that how much the sport has evolved in the last 5 years and it makes even less sense.

Well, you're in exactly the right place to overcome your ignorance. Lots of people here who actually know things about the sport.

There can never be to many Fedor threads. Even if this topic is old as shit.

It's really sad that all the great fighters get shitted on by dudes that most likely never had a fight in their life. Such is life.

better than the dudes who try and tell you about how great of a win Brett Rodgers was and ignore all the obvious gimmie fights :rolleyes:

Yeah because Fedor is the only fighter that has or had gimme fights. And no, it's not better

Fedor's biggest problem was he didn't evolve beyond the big right hand.

He didn't seem to ever truly prepare for being in a bad position.

QFT. I love Fedor as much as the next guy, but the number of gratuitous Fedor threads recently seems excessive. Are white belts just learning who Fedor is or something?

I imagine it's stupid people who got banned. You can ban a person, but you can't fix stupid.

Naw, Fedor knights will bash anyone that disagrees with them.

A lot of Fedor 'huggers will most likely accuse them of being a newbie or Zuffa Zombie, eventhough its just a matter of opinion.

Also they like to bash other fighters just to hype Fedor, which seems petty.

Well, in all fairness I don't consider "____ didn't fight in the UFC!" a legit reason to discredit their achievement. It would be like if this was 1983 and you insisted that all the basketball players that played before the NBA ABA merger were somehow lesser than the ones in the 80s just on the basis that they played for a different commission in the day. So a stupid argument like that would get a stupid response, like being called a "Zuffa Zombie."

Opinion is one thing but when you try to make an assertion and back it with reason, you should be prepared to defend your reasoning.

supergoat.jpg

Thank you for posting an 8 month old video about an issue that was relevant 6 years ago.

Thank you for eating corn chips ******* to sherdog on a computer & broadband connection your mom paid for while living in your rent-free unfinished parent's basement that you can't pay for event if it wasn't free. Whoops! They don't have basements in the park you live in. My bad. Insert "built-on' plywood porch" where the word basement is.

Fedor's biggest problem was he didn't evolve beyond the big right hand.

He didn't seem to ever truly prepare for being in a bad position.

lol seriously?

guess you never watched Fedor vs. Randleman

Back