Fedor on why no UFC deal... Recent "Fedor Close Up" documentary

i have a pretty good idea, actually. i see these things as subjective. you may see them as facts, but you believing things hardly makes them more real.

That's fine, but from my perspective you're wrong and from your perspective, I'm wrong. So either we're both wrong, or we're both right. In reality, my opinion is worth more from my perspective, so I don't really care what you think. Hence, the previous post.

i dont see how someone who never fought in the ufc could be called goat, add to that how much the sport has evolved in the last 5 years and it makes even less sense.

Same reason why chuck was never the best lhw. Cause he didn't fight the best

Lulz.

"Max B - whose real name is Charly Wingate - was ordered Thursday to serve 75 years. He was convicted in June of felony murder, armed robbery and other offenses in the September 2006 robbery in Fort Lee."

Right on dude, appreciate the info. Was just interested.

Same reason why chuck was never the best lhw. Cause he didn't fight the best

Some noob ufc fan boy going like that quote lol... Chuck was one the best lhw ever until pride came to the ufc :))

Lot of people think ufc was the best org. ever. Lhw and HW wasn't good until they bought pride then the HW class got better when they bought strike force.

Fedor was the most dominant heavywieght in MMA while he was fighting in Pride. Always entertaining to watch. Fedor VS Nog and Fedor VS Crocop were gamechangers because Fedor chose to fight both opponents strengths instead of their weaknesses, and he won!!

I'm sad Cain didn't get to beat him up.

Right on dude, appreciate the info. Was just interested.

No problem mang. If you listen to rap I suggest you check out some of his music. I like him because he has a different style compared to everybody else.

That's fine.

To be fair, you have no idea what the fuck you're typing about.

So you!!!! :icon_chee

i have a pretty good idea, actually. i see these things as subjective. you may see them as facts, but you believing things hardly makes them more real.

SA's right, and not because of his opinion. Your opinion/theory was flawed from the start because you mixed up facts and dogma. Whether or not he was GOAT is moot - the avenue you used to arrive at that conclusion is faulty.

I could be wrong though - My opinion is that Gan McGee never existed.

#JHESSGOAT4LIFE

I don't care anymore, and its irrelevant at this point anyway. It never happened and it won't ever happen, a moot point really.

Why do Fedor Huggers throw a tantrum when people dont agree that Fedor is GOAT?

its their opinion, no need to cry about anothers opinion.

It isn't their opinion, it's the glaring flaws in their reasoning when they substantiate their opinion.

"IMO he's not the GOAT."

Okay, fair enough. But why?

"BECAUSE I WASNT INTO MMA WHEN HE WAS IN HIS PRIME."

Okay, you're an idiot.

That's basically how it works.

No problem mang. If you listen to rap I suggest you check out some of his music. I like him because he has a different style compared to everybody else.

I do so I'll check him out. I overall can't stand any of the new crap thats come out the past 3 or 4 years.

Dis-Gun-Be-Gud-Bear-Chair.gif

I must admit that gif rules

i dont see how someone who never fought in the ufc could be called goat, add to that how much the sport has evolved in the last 5 years and it makes even less sense.

This.

I can see his fanboys still hyping him after the Werdum loss, but after the Bigfoot mauling and the near decapitation by a 40 year old middleweight amazes me.

Far from GOAT.

It isn't their opinion, it's the glaring flaws in their reasoning when they substantiate their opinion.

"IMO he's not the GOAT."

Okay, fair enough. But why?

"BECAUSE I WASNT INTO MMA WHEN HE WAS IN HIS PRIME."

Okay, you're an idiot.

That's basically how it works.

Naw, Fedor knights will bash anyone that disagrees with them.

A lot of Fedor 'huggers will most likely accuse them of being a newbie or Zuffa Zombie, eventhough its just a matter of opinion.

Also they like to bash other fighters just to hype Fedor, which seems petty.

Back