Fedor on Rousey

He did love swinging for the fences actually. It's just cool because when he missed any it threw him into the perfect takedown position lol. But somehow his accuracy remained pretty good.

He was swinging to the fences when he felt he had hurt the opponent.

In SF he was doing a lot of swinging no matter what was going on.

This, from the guy who was swinging at Bigfoot like a drunken sailor, mostly catching nothing but air. (Before the eye damage.)

I will always love the one and only Goat, but Feddy... calm your stone-age Russian ass down, go in the kitchen, and make Ronda a sandwich.

I'am not really a fan of either, but Fedor has zero to prove to Honda, and even she'd agree with that.

He is right:)

You weaklings don't understand that Ronda is just a girl to Fedor. And he doesn't like to see her get punched in the face.

Don't spend any energy thinking about her Fedor. Just go back to swinging the kettle-bells .

158438d1438606648-if-anyone-finds-link-video-ronda-rousey-vs-bethe-correia-please-post-ronda.jpg

This, from the guy who was swinging at Bigfoot like a drunken sailor, mostly catching nothing but air. (Before the eye damage.)

I will always love the one and only Goat, but Feddy... calm your stone-age Russian ass down, go in the kitchen, and make Ronda a sandwich.

Feddy??? I'd like to see you call him that to his face

You're trying too hard.

Completely agreed; despite enjoying some WMMA matches, it's always unsettling seeing women fight. They're way too frail to be fighting; it really makes little sense.

In my opinion, his opinions make him an asshole.

For liking women to be girly?

No, he is just straight and doesn't ovulate:)

He didn't ban female MMA, he just said he doesn't like it.

Fedor in a nightclub to Rhonda: That's not a White Russian, this is a White Russian!

Rhonda squirts before she faints. . . .

Completely agreed; despite enjoying some WMMA matches, it's always unsettling seeing women fight. They're way too frail to be fighting; it really makes little sense.

While I don't agree I could see this as an argument...

On the other hand I keep on reading complains on how they can't land 'any damage' though.

It's one or the other. :icon_twis

Back