Fedor Nuthuggers Be Honest: Are You Nervous?

Any real Fedor fan would be, as any real fan of any fighter would get nervous about them fighting. Anyone can lose on any given day and Fedor is nearly 40 and not exactly in the prime of his career. I can only hope that the time off helped him and his body recover from any injuries or mental issues he had. I honestly don't want Fedor to fight much longer, I'd be happy with around 3 fights. 1 to get a title shot, 1 title shot, and 1 defense and then retire. Would be amazing to see him go on a 3 fight streak in the UFC while winning gold and then retiring.

i am a fedor fan and i am torn about this - on one hand i am happy to see him fight, but this has more to do with the desire to relive the glory moments of the past; on the other i am aware that there is a high likelihood he will lose quite badly.

he will still be my favorite fighter but i acknowledge that if he comes back and loses to roy and rothwell, for ex., the legacy will suffer.

FOr the one millionth fucking time... he has 3 top 15 wins, 2 in the top 10 win over CURRENTLY RANKED HW'S ACCORDING TO THE SITE YOU ARE POSTING ON.

He may come back great, he may come back like shit, or he may end up in a different organization.

Fuck, I left for a week and it's the same threads and "beat by MW" bullshit.

In that case Big nog sucks, cause Hendo beat 'em... guess every 205 win he has makes every 205 person he beat look like shit cause... well, they also lost to a MW.

Good god this is stupid. Whatever your weight is come weigh ins, when you "make" that weight, is the division you are fighting in. Don't care if it's your natural weight class... at least the man would fight people FAR bigger and not worry about it, rather than be a 170lb champ and never even try the waters at 185. Hey, don't gotta name names tho...

The only thing that "beat by a MW" ever tells me, is that HENDO is the fucking MAN for having the BALLS to go anywhere at any time in weight, and find a way to win.

Can't train balls cause Hendo carries the heaviest set I guess...

I wish he would stay gone, he's getting knocked the fuck out.

Somehow I don't give a shit. Never had any feels for Fedor...
Only thing I would be excited for is Fedor CC 2 :D

Back