Fedor Nuthuggers Be Honest: Are You Nervous?

Yes, I'm nervous.

I would hate to see him lose in UFC, because of all the talks that would follow and people that would try to tarnish his legacy.

But as a fan, I want my fav fighters to fight the best, Fedor vs Kimbo would be worse than losing in UFC imo.

This is why I hate that they have booked Crocop against Hamilton, the guy deserved a bigger name.

I am nervous to see Fedor againsy any top HW from the UFC, but not fighting them and going to a sub organization would suck even more.

He's already GOAT. His coming back would only be due to his pure will to fight at damn-near 40. The worst he can do is not add to his legacy. The best is solidify it (which is a longshot because the game has passed him by).

Yes, I am a bit nervous. However, in the end, it doesn't really matter. I hope he has the will to fight intelligently and that he does well. Whether he loses or wins, I will always be a big fan.

Yes, I'm nervous.

I would hate to see him lose in UFC, because of all the talks that would follow and people that would try to tarnish his legacy.

But as a fan, I want my fav fighters to fight the best, Fedor vs Kimbo would be worse than losing in UFC imo.

This is why I hate that they have booked Crocop against Hamilton, the guy deserved a bigger name.

I am nervous to see Fedor againsy any top HW from the UFC, but not fighting them and going to a sub organization would suck even more.

props for keeping a white belt account alive for 3 years

I was a big Fedor fan back in the day but I wouldn't consider myself a Nuthugger, and I am even nervous for him.

Dude lost to Werdum, Bigfoot and a MW/LHW in Dan Henderson how is he going to compete years later with the JDS', Cains and improved Werdums of the world?

I know Fedor wants to avenge his loses but I hope the UFC gives him a very winnable fight to start out with, like Struve

Honestly, I can see someone like Roy Nelson knocking him out.

I don't see him fighting HW

Fedor is the GOAT. Piling on losses at the end of his career won't change that.

The only thing that I don't want to see is bad fighters gaming the system and trying to make a name off of him.

Schaub is famous for fighting old guys with names. I don't wanna see Fedor become one of those guys.

Give him FS1 main events against guys like Cro Cop, Nog, and I bet you that Couture would come back for it.

Nervous about what, the majority CaN ufc HW division.

Yes.

I really want him to do well, and believe that he can. There are just so many unknowns going into his return that, well, I just wish I had more confidence.

It will take a lot for someone to displace him as my favorite fighter, which is why I want to see him do well, but age, injuries, ring rust and, towards the end of his career, his lesser focus and decrease in both the use of game-planning and intensity in his training led to performances that should have gone much better.

Hopefully he comes back with the fire, sharpness and smarts that he displayed while ruling the HW division for so many years.

Just have to wait and see.

If AA, Hunt and Lawler can do it, the fighter widely considered as GOAT can too. Will he? It remains to be seen but I am on his bandwagon and never jumping off it.

Fedor is one of the best of all time but I think he comes in and goes 0-2 in the UFC.. I believe father time is the opponent that got him.

everybody is nervous. us fans because he might lose, the haters cause he might win, dana cause he might win, ronda cause she gets to meet him.

hell, fedor is probably the only one that's not nervous.

Well said

Why would anyone be nervous?

If Fedor wrecks shit in the UFC, the Pride fantards will rejoice, and you'll see an influx of "Dana White is so full of shit" "always knew UFC HW was a joke" "Pride > UFC" threads.

If Fedor gets his shit wrecked in UFC, the Zuffa zombies will rejoice, and you'll see an influx of "Brock would beat Fedor's ass senseless" "In hindsight Fedor fought more cans than Rousey" "Pride was a joke, uncle Chael spoketh the truth" threads.

If Fedor signs with Bellator, Coker will give him a joke match against someone like Kimbo Slice or bring out big Timmeh for a rematch, and GooberTaylor's alt account will spam Sherdog to death with "Timmeh is back and not as a bug exterminator!" threads while everyone else debates the freakshow matchup and Fedor's cowardance intensely.

It's going to be AAA drama however you slice it. Many a jimmy will be rustled, and I'm sure I'll enjoy all of it.

Yes, I'm nervous.

About CC though, I mean he had looked bad for years now. Basically his entire UFC career has looked bad. If he was anyone else he wouldn't have a fight at all right now.

Nervous? Of course. We will see him lose in the UFC and that's what makes me nervous. He's a better fighter than most but he's up there in age, is rather small by today's standards and he's carrying more fat in his recent years compared to when he ruled in Pride. I think it's better he stays retired. He can beat anyone at HW on a good day but I think his good days are numbered.

I'm nervous. But I always get nervous before fights with fighters I care about.

He is 38, he is already the best fighter I ever saw, nothing he does now can change that. But I must admit that I'm slightly nervous that he will fall for the temptation of an easy way forward (like Anderson Silva). When you're 38 and your systems are slowing down and the training doesn't give you the results you're used to, I can imagine it being easy to fall to the dark side, so to speak.

He will win some and he will lose some. In any case, I'm glad he's back.

He's already had the best winning streak at HW and he's also been beaten. At this point he has nothing left to prove to me and also nothing to lose. Just hope he's signed and enjoy the show:) it would be badass to see him return

Not now but fight night for sure

Head clean off is what I am hoping for...so I can laugh at fedor nuthuggers some more.

I got nervous every damn time I seen a new Fedor fight. Every ... time....

Heart beats fast and I get jitters. I'm being serious.

same here! i'm nervous just thinking about it. There is no comparison in MMA for me, nobody makes me THAT excited.

You always know one thing for sure:
VIOLENCE is coming! No BS, no playing around, somebody is going down!

Back