Fedor Nuthuggers Be Honest: Are You Nervous?

ForbiddenSun

The VP
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was a big Fedor fan back in the day but I wouldn't consider myself a Nuthugger, and I am even nervous for him.

Dude lost to Werdum, Bigfoot and a MW/LHW in Dan Henderson how is he going to compete years later with the JDS', Cains and improved Werdums of the world?

I know Fedor wants to avenge his loses but I hope the UFC gives him a very winnable fight to start out with, like Struve

Honestly, I can see someone like Roy Nelson knocking him out.

Last edited:
He needs to go big or go home. No point wasting time on the struves of the world.

Throw him in deep waters, deep cain velasquez waters

Has he signed?

I'm not getting nervous untill then.

I'll be honest...I love watching fedor fight but i'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried he's gonna get beat

Not at all.

With healed hands... fuckers are in for a surprise :)

You folks are really forgetting who Fedor is.

if he loses...he loses. I just want to see him in the UFC.

Yes, I am nervous. He is the reason I started watching MMA. I do not want to see him come back and get beaten. I will absolutely buy every PPV he is on though.

His chin got a break and he looked in better shape than he had before but who knows..when u get older your reflexes start to leave,ring rust,better competition. Well see hopefully it's a successful return

He'll fight 3 times in the UFC, and get brutally KO'd in all three then go back to retirement.

everybody is nervous. us fans because he might lose, the haters cause he might win, dana cause he might win, ronda cause she gets to meet him.

hell, fedor is probably the only one that's not nervous.

Win or lose it will be awesome to see him fight again. He's at the far end of his career I'm expecting him to lose a few. But I will be rooting for him and enjoying his fights as much as possible.

'Lil nervous, 'lil nervous. That being said, there is nothing he can really do at this point in his career that would change my perspective that he is thus far the HW GOAT. So that is already cemented for me. But, yes I'd love to see him do great now and would be saddened if he just got crushed....which he may.

I'm a fan, but I'm not nervous. I would prefer that he would stay retired, but it's hard not to get excited, we'll see where's he at physically after his first fight. If I were him, I'd do a tune up fight just to get his feet wet.

Absolutely terrified!

But I've already watched all my favorite fighters throughout the years take beating so whatever.

Is normal

everybody is nervous. us fans because he might lose, the haters cause he might win, dana cause he might win, ronda cause she gets to meet him.

hell, fedor is probably the only one that's not nervous.

Win :)

Nah dude. My expectations are not that high at this point in his career. I don't expect him to dominate, I just hope I see some good hw fights out of this deal.

Im so nervous, i wish he stayed retired.

I hope Fedor geats Velasquez and knocks him out cold. Velasquez is like a curse for the heavyweight division.

Fedor doesnt have many nuthuggers...............because his balls are so big its hard to get ur arms around them to hug. Fedor never cut weight to fight people smaller than him like most fighters in the UFC that says alot.

Back