Fedor: "Next fight will probably be in Bellator or the UFC"

UFC = No PEDs for Bigfoot, that'd be a good fight.

Fedor loses every other fight, even if they bring in Butterbean.

:(

I mean fuck

He teased this for so long that I no longer give a fuck, you know?

It's like when your Dad says he will take you to Disney world when you're 6 and it never happens and then offers to take you when you're 50

Fuck you

The Fedor who cried UFC.

Its gotten to the point its just pissing fans off, either do it or stop talking about it.

Fine, you dont want to fight in UFC, thats cool, then go about your business and fight for whoever. Stop cock teasing everyone.

The Fedor who cried UFC.

Its gotten to the point its just pissing fans off, either do it or stop talking about it.

Fine, you dont want to fight in UFC, thats cool, then go about your business and fight for whoever. Stop cock teasing everyone.
as a Fedor as I agree, stop talking about it if you are not going to do it

Here's the full video of Fedor answering fans questions from a couple days ago: (Russian)

At around 6:00 minute mark a fan asks him about the future of his career, and says that he watched all his fights and that he's a big fan and then he says something stupid: "I watched all your fights, pride fights, UFC fights (lmao) , I was always cheering for you".
And Fedor then laughs and says:
"Thank you very much. It's possible that we'll end end in the UFC". and laughs once again.
"You know, I understand that I don't have a lot of time left, based on the time and number of fights that I had, but if God's willing I'd to fight/stay a little longer. Now wer'e looking at some offers. One from Rizin, UFC of course and Bellator offered a deal too. And we will choose the better one. I think that the next one (fight) will be in Bellator or the UFC. That's why I need to prepare/train seriously and if it's God's will I like to fight some more. I can't say how long will I be fighting, but I'd like to stay and fight some more."

I like this post, and I'm just going to believe that Fedor actually said that. With that being said i'd like to see Fedor in the UFC fighting Mark Hunt. I just looked at Fedors fight record, and his 10th Heavyweight title defense was against Mark Hunt and Fedor won!

A rematch would appeal to UFC fans that were once also Pride fans!

TS's AV tells all...

oh shut the hell up, you are an idiot

It's over man. There is no excuse for almost being out cold against supposedly-injured Fabio. He's going to look like that in all of his outings from now on I suspect...

Rogerdraven fighting the good fight.

Personally, after the Maldonado fight I'm legitimately terrified of watching another Fedor fight. Well, actually it's been like that for years, but still.

Rogerdraven fighting the good fight.

Personally, after the Maldonado fight I'm legitimately terrified of watching another Fedor fight. Well, actually it's been like that for years, but still.

I'll be nervous if he stays home to train in Russia again, with only his students. He only fights smart, with a good gameplan, when he trains in Holland. For Jaideep he trained in Holland part of the time, but when he was in Russia he brought good fighters in, like Minakov. For Maldonado he did none of that. He was also willing to take it to the ground against Jaideep, but not against Maldonado, even after getting rocked. He also looked like he stopped lifting weights after the Jaideep fight. Fedor pretty much did everything wrong for that fight.

I'll be nervous if he stays home to train in Russia again, with only his students. He only fights smart, with a good gameplan, when he trains in Holland. For Jaideep he trained in Holland part of the time, but when he was in Russia he brought good fighters in, like Minakov. For Maldonado he did none of that. He was also willing to take it to the ground against Jaideep, but not against Maldonado, even after getting rocked. He also looked like he stopped lifting weights after the Jaideep fight. Fedor pretty much did everything wrong for that fight.
The fact that he can't seem to put it together when not in Holland is worrying. I'm wondering what it is in him that makes him throw caution to the wind and fight stupid like that.

Give him Cain and let him prove to the world he is back. Also find him a new preist who can fire him up before fights and convince hiim he is fighting a holy war for God in the cage.

The fact that he can't seem to put it together when not in Holland is worrying. I'm wondering what it is in him that makes him throw caution to the wind and fight stupid like that.

Not sure, he did at least show some new skills in this fight, but unfortunately after he was already rocked, and not the skills that were needed in his situation (he should have taken it to the ground). I just remember watching the weigh ins for the Maldonado fight and thinking "he has lost a good amount of muscle since the Jaideep fight". Then when he was walking out for the Maldonado fight he didn't look good and I was thinking "Crap, he looks like he did against Werdum, Bigfoot, & Hendo, he is going to lose". Then sure enough, a minute or 2 into the fight and he gets rocked.

Luckily, he barely pulled it off, but it was the worst performance of his career (or at least tied with the Hendo/Bigfoot fights). I think he just didn't take Maldonado that seriously but it's also been over 4 years since I've had anything realistic to judge him off of. Jaideep is dangerous on the feet but Fedor beat him on the ground and he showed crazy heart and chin against Maldonado but didn't look great. Obviously he will be physically worse at 40 than at 35, but at that age you never know when a fighters chin will be gone and all of that. Time will tell.

If he beats everyone else in a dominant fashion then we can just assume the Maldonado fight was him not preparing properly and he got caught and fought with a stupid gameplan against a 24-0 boxer with 23 KOs. If not, it's the start of declining performances against guys he should beat and he will lose. I think it's the former but we shall see.

One thing I know is, I am thankful for all of the idiots telling Fedor to F off and all of that. I can go ahead and ignore the worthless posters and make sherdog a better place (for me anyway).

I have noticed that virtually everyone I have ignored on sherdog has thousands of posts and very few likes. It's because they are generally just trolls or very stupid people.

The Fedor who cried UFC.

I'm sure there are 1 or 2 out there but all of the Fedor fans I talk to don't want him to go the ufc. It's the Fedor haters that bash him for answering questions with a possibility of what he might do.

Why wouldnt you want him to go to UFC? Dont want to see him fight top guys or get beat?

Fedor fans I see want him to go just to see that finally checked off the list, even if he isnt fighting cain or top guys and he gets Roy Nelson it would just be awesome to finally see him in the octagon.

It's a long wait waiting for him to fight, in his words, "the best"!

It helps if you are being honest and put his words in context (and if you don't know the context you shouldn't be running your mouth in ignorance). Fedor said he wanted a couple of warm up fight to see how he feels physically. 1 in Japan (he did that in Rizin), 1 in Russia (he did that in EFN) and THEN he wanted to go to the U.S. to fight the best (assuming he felt good after his 2 warm up fights). You see, being honest and quoting all of what he said changes the conversation completely from the false narrative people like you have been spreading.

Fedor has been saying this (about the ufc) since 2007. Come on son.

He went to organizations that had better HW divisions than the ufc did. Afflication and Strikeforce were the superior orgs at the time (the ufc only zombies just didn't know it because they were blinded by marketing but time proved that which was already obvious).

He has also said (everyone leaves this part out because it destroys their false narrative) that he will go where the BEST deal is. Fedor gets paid well no matter where he goes. He also wants freedom and respect. The ufc has never given that to him except when they originally thought they were going to sign him after Pride and very recently. Fedor even pointed that out in the recent (end of last year) documentary on Spike tv where he said the ufc doesn't show respect to it's fighters.

Why would Fedor sign with an organization that spent a decade trying to destroy his legacy? If ou want to blame someone, blame dana white for his constant disrespect toward Fedor and many other fighters.

Back