Fedor: "Next fight will probably be in Bellator or the UFC"

I think it will be Lashley, and based on what Fedor and Coker both said, I'm pretty sure it's going to be Bellator.

It's too bad Brock got busted. That was the one fight I could see the UFC maybe doing as a one-off fight for Fedor.
God, I don't want that fight for one simple reason - What if Bobby Lashley beat Fedor? Could you imagine? That would break my heart.

Nope, I'm not buying it. He's saying this to get his name back in the headlines, and that pains me to type because I love Fedor. However, any time he mentions the letters UFC, people freak out and talk about him again. It's good marketing.

If he goes to Bellator, people won't really care. They'll be disappointed. Who would he fight in Bellator? Their HW division isn't exactly sparkling. It's not nearly terrific.

Um, people are always talking about Fedor. Even almost a decade after his prime ended he is still always talked about.

Um, people are always talking about Fedor. Even almost a decade after his prime ended he is still always talked about.
Eh, only by hardcores. We have long memories, except when it comes to fighters who have lost their last fight and in that case they're washed up, past their prime, etc etc etc.

And unfortunately, a lot of the discussion about him is "what could have been" and "what if".

So it will be Bellator most certainly. Even the Fedor from before retirement should have destroyed Bellator's HW division but nowadays there are some guys who could beat him

Next fight I will probably not give a shit Fedor.

Shut the fuck up, Fedor.

lol, you're lucky to be living in times and a location where assholes like you can act all douchy, mostly over the internet, but to some degree also in real life through all sorts of overbearing protection. whereas until very recently you'ld be slapped back into your mothers womb until she taught you to have some dignity and manners. elas she probably has no concept of her own or she wouldn't have bred such disgusting offspring in the first place. lol, you must be one heck of a success in real life.

Eh, only by hardcores. We have long memories, except when it comes to fighters who have lost their last fight and in that case they're washed up, past their prime, etc etc etc.

And unfortunately, a lot of the discussion about him is "what could have been" and "what if".

Your first assertion wasn't true, as you just admitted, and neither is this one. There are positive posts about Fedor all the time. Always have been. Even in retirement it never stopped. You may have haters stop in all the time that want to bash Fedor because he didn't bend to their will and do what they want (which is go to the ufc to lose, or if he wins, bash him and discredit his win) but they are irrelevant. I've seen newer fans praise Fedor on here, but I will grant that most newer fans are anti-Fedor or Fedor neutral. But I can't say "only hardcores" talk about Fedor in a positive way.

Next fight I will probably not give a shit Fedor.

And yet you took the time to come in here and check out the thread, and post on it, showing that you do care and therefore are a liar.

Do you ever stop and think about how stupid you are? You should.

Not nearly as stupid as anyone who lends any credibility to the notion that Fedor actually intends on ever fighting in the UFC.

lol, you're lucky to be living in times and a location where assholes like you can act all douchy, mostly over the internet, but to some degree also in real life through all sorts of overbearing protection. whereas until very recently you'ld be slapped back into your mothers womb until she taught you to have some dignity and manners. elas she probably has no concept of her own or she wouldn't have bred such disgusting offspring in the first place. lol, you must be one heck of a success in real life.

Unfortunately, one of the negatives of the internet is that people who are weak feel like they can go online and talk all kind of mad crap and say things they would never say in person. One of my brothers friends was like this, bashing Fedor on my fb posts (back in the Lesnar days) and talking about Lesnar like he was a god. It was funny though, every time we saw each other in person he just looked at the ground and didn't say a word. The give everyone a participation trophy culture has created a large group of people who feel entitled and think they are special snowflakes, even though they have 0 accomplishments. Combine that with the ability to post anonymously online and you end up with morons like we see on here all the time.

That would be my guess since he has a working relationship with them already. But Fedor is looking for the best deal in the U.S.. It's not just about money for him, but respect and freedom. Bellator certainly is miles ahead of the ufc in terms of respect and freedom. But with the new ufc owners and a toned down dana white, who knows. Seeing Fedor in Reebok shorts with misspelled t-shirts would be sad. I hope he goes to Bellator and splits his time between there, Rizin and maybe EFN.

I could bet my house they would write "Emilianenko"

Amazing amount of disrespect to the GOAT on here. Sherdog really is filled with garbage posters. Fedor said from the time he announced his comeback that he wanted 2 warm up fights (because he is 40 and had 3.5 years off). He said one in Japan, one in Russia (both of which he did) and then he would probably go to the U.S. (which he is attempting to do). He has done exactly what he said he would do and you morons are acting like he is lying when it is actually you guys who are the dishonest ones (or ignorant).
BOOOOOO

Bellator it is then. Lashley vs Fedor for the vacant HW title.

So Bellator most likely.....
omgcw.gif

Fedor being on Fight Pass was a good sign for any UFC negotiation. Plus I haven't heard Dana White bashing Fedor in a long time.

Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me 17 times and I am probably a delusional Fedor fan who thinks he will go to the UFC this time.

Back