Fedor: Never lost in a ring. But lost almost every cage fighg?

ask @Typrune Goatley

This is a quote from him.
Fujita landed one punch. It was a big one, but only one punch. You know how UFC keeps track of "significant strikes?"

Statistically, Fedor was the least hit fighter in the sport.

He also went 11 years without getting KO'ed. I can't think of any other HW that went that long

Wow you played EVERY sport as a kid??? Holy shit there are approx. 8,000 sports/sporting games in the world and you played EVERY one of them. That is impressive.
giphy.gif

"Every fighter body breaks down eventually"...I agree with that. The thing is that you stated that Fedro took the least amount of damage, yet agree with another poster claiming that Fedor took a lot of damage early on in his career. Cannot be both dumb shit!
Dude. Lol. Quit nitpicking.

There are actually 9,000 sports. I played them all. ;)

Last time I will explain this: he was the least hit fighter for years but of course his body did take damage, but probably more from his own training and injuries than from his early opponents. Like Igor, he really messed his hand up bad. Also, I am sure 20 years of Judo, Sambo and MMA took their toll on the dude, just like the years did to Cain and JDS and BJ Penn. Every fighter breaks their body down and declines eventually.

Fujita landed one punch. It was a big one, but only one punch. You know how UFC keeps track of "significant strikes?"

Statistically, Fedor was the least hit fighter in the sport.

He also went 11 years without getting KO'ed. I can't think of any other HW that went that long

And there he goes again.

Yet good ole hypocrite Typrune likes/agrees with a post stating that Fedro took a lot of damage early in his career.

#itcannotbeboth

200.gif

Dude. Lol. Quit nitpicking.

There are actually 9,000 sports. I played them all. ;)

Last time I will explain this: he was the least hit fighter for years but of course his body did take damage, but probably more from his own training and injuries than from his early opponents. Like Igor, he really messed his hand up bad. Also, I am sure 20 years of Judo, Sambo and MMA took their toll on the dude, just like the years did to Cain and JDS and BJ Penn. Every fighter breaks their body down and declines eventually.

I get what you are trying to say and agree that MMA, wrestling, sambo, etc will take a toll eventually...THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN ESTABLISHED!

HOWEVER you always like to say that Fedor did not take damage in his MMA career during his 10 years of can crushing crusade, yet you agree with a guy that states that Fedor took a lot of damage early in his career....Sorry cannot be both. #hypocrite #fakeasfuck #dumbshit

giphy.gif

And there he goes again.

Yet good ole hypocrite Typrune likes/agrees with a post stating that Fedro took a lot of damage early in his career.

#itcannotbeboth

200.gif
Took damage, mileage and injuries over his judo, Sambo and MMA career. Not so much damage from opponents in early MMA career.

Quit making such a big deal about a post I hit the like button on. It wasn't even my post. I just agreed damage/mileage caught up to him.

Quit crying over a bunch of nothing.

<mma1>

Took damage, mileage and injuries over his judo, Sambo and MMA career. Not so much damage from opponents in early MMA career.

Quit making such a big deal about a post I hit the like button on. It wasn't even my post. I just agreed damage/mileage caught up to him.

Quit crying over a bunch of nothing.

<mma1>

Caught up to him means...the latter part of his career...not the beginning. The dude stated that he had a lot of damage EARLY in his career. These are FACTS! You agreed with that. FACTS! Yet you bring up this novel post about how he took the least amount of damage during his 10 year mythical run. FACTS. Hypocrite. FACTS.

Just admit you are wrong man. You have been caught being a hypocrite. Just like when I caught you with the UFC rankings shit. Don't say dumb shit that I have to correct and I will not respond to you.

Caught up to him means...the latter part of his career...not the beginning. The dude stated that he had a lot of damage EARLY in his career. These are FACTS! You agreed with that. FACTS! Yet you bring up this novel post about how he took the least amount of damage during his 10 year mythical run. FACTS. Hypocrite. FACTS.

Just admit you are wrong man. You have been caught being a hypocrite. Just like when I caught you with the UFC rankings shit. Don't say dumb shit that I have to correct and I will not respond to you.
I agreed with him on damage/mileage. I didn't necessarily agree with the EARLY part.

I simply liked somebody's else's post and you are getting your panties in a bunch.

We have had better debates than nitpicking one keyword (early) in a post I liked.

That is because he was fighting UFC caliber opponents in the cage and pride caliber opponents in the ring, very few crossed over and done that good with the exception of Hendo, Rampage, big Nog etc. Fedor is maybe all time a top 15 guy when compared to UFC guys. I mean Matt Mitrione just stomped the shit out of him, need I say more? Matt lost to fucking Travis Browne when Travis had started his downhill slide.

You understand that prior to the buyout in 2007, the UFC was a second-rate promotion compared to Pride, right? And that “UFC” caliber, back then, was “Bellator caliber”, at best, today?

Your post suggests that you do not understand this...

Pride, Affliction and Strikeforce have all had better Heavyweight divisions than the UFC... so when you’re talking Heavyweight, “UFC caliber” is hardly the best we’ve seen.

1-Can't corner a guy in the octagon.
2-Easier to get a reset from a grappling standpoint when the ropes are close.
3-You can't wall and stall or greco as well in a ring. Guys love cage takedowns in the UFC.
4-You can't run away like you can in the octagon, more square feet in it compared to a ring.

These factors helped Fedor much.

I agreed with him on damage/mileage. I didn't necessarily agree with the EARLY part.

I simply liked somebody's else's post and you are getting your panties in a bunch.

We have had better debates than nitpicking one keyword (early) in a post I liked.

LOL the reason we are debating this is because the guy used EARLY in his career...you think I would be calling you out if he had said LATER in his career...obv not. Fedor got his ass whooped later on so I would agree that he took significant damage later on, not early on. You got called out, happens. Accept it and learn from it.

If you followed Fedor from the early days, you would see he is a devout Cristian who has always been faithful to his wives. He has always been fully respectful of his opponents and was an exemplary champion. We will never know definitively, but in my opinion, he was hardly the type of person who would cheat to win. Fedor = GOAT....../thread

He didn’t see it a cheating since it was legal in Pride. The PED history for Russian athletes doesn’t support the view that Fedor wasn’t using. They were all using then, just like now. Fedor was a great, likely the greatest fighter of his time, and he was using PEDs. He’s not the greatest fighter ever. That would be JBJ.

LOL the reason we are debating this is because the guy used EARLY in his career...you think I would be calling you out if he had said LATER in his career...obv not. Fedor got his ass whooped later on so I would agree that he took significant damage later on, not early on. You got called out, happens. Accept it and learn from it.
Lol. I liked his post because I agreed with the guy on damage/mileage. I did not agree with the early part unless we are talking injuries that we didn't hear about.

We are running in circles on this. Imagine if I looked up every stupid post you hit the like button on.

He didn’t see it a cheating since it was legal in Pride. The PED history for Russian athletes doesn’t support the view that Fedor wasn’t using. They were all using then, just like now. Fedor was a great, likely the greatest fighter of his time, and he was using PEDs. He’s not the greatest fighter ever. That would be JBJ.

The PED history of Russians is only equalled by the PED history of Americans.

Lol @ JBJ. The guy that was roiding and cheating in a drug testing environment?

How fair is that to DC? DC passed his tests. Even in the first fight Jones had suspicious testosterone while DC's was normal.

https://www.google.com/amp/m.sherdo...ls-Before-UFC-182-Highly-Suspicious-80631/amp

Jones mostly beat shot fighters that were already damaged goods. His biggest victories were tainted by eye pokes (Glover), roids in his system(DC), controversial decisions where he got his ass whooped (Gus), guys returning from surgery (Shogun).

Fedor, GSP, Nog, Werdum, JDS, Anderson, DC, Aldo should all be ahead of Jones in all time rankings.

Drug testing was a lot better in America than it was in Japan.

The two top HWs in Japan were Fedor and Noguiera. The two champions of the American MMA organizations were Brock Lesnar and Alistair Overeem.

Tell me..... which of these 4 athletes fought in Japan without drug testing and which ones competed in the land of "drug testing."

0726-brock-lesnar-wwe-3.jpg

ubereem.0.jpg
5828.jpg

resume5_resized.jpg

You understand that prior to the buyout in 2007, the UFC was a second-rate promotion compared to Pride, right? And that “UFC” caliber, back then, was “Bellator caliber”, at best, today?

Your post suggests that you do not understand this...

Pride, Affliction and Strikeforce have all had better Heavyweight divisions than the UFC... so when you’re talking Heavyweight, “UFC caliber” is hardly the best we’ve seen.

Most of sherdog is little kids and started watching 6 months ago.

All the long time posters have left this place, which really sucks. Now all we are left with is little kids posting troll threads.

The two top HWs in Japan were Fedor and Noguiera. The two champions of the American MMA organizations were Brock Lesnar and Alistair Overeem.

Tell me..... which of these 4 athletes fought in Japan without drug testing and which ones competed in the land of "drug testing."

0726-brock-lesnar-wwe-3.jpg

ubereem.0.jpg
5828.jpg

resume5_resized.jpg
funny because all four fought in Japan hmm and two out of four got caught, big nogs little bro just got caught with roids but I'm sure big nog knows "nothing" about them. Fedor was only 32 when Werdum beat him btw but since he lost now he' out his prime hmm. Let's talk about him getting ktfo by old man hendo who was clearly out his prime and had more wars then fedor , the excuses are hilarious

funny because all four fought in Japan hmm and two out of four got caught, big nogs little bro just got caught with roids but I'm sure big nog knows "nothing" about them. Fedor was only 32 when Werdum beat him btw but since he lost now he' out his prime hmm. Let's talk about him getting ktfo by old man hendo who was clearly out his prime and had more wars then fedor , the excuses are hilarious

Let's talk about old man Hendo's magical rejuvenation formula as well. You seemed to leave that part out... as well as how he's lost pretty much every fight since being off of it. Or how his long-time training partner was Chael Sonnen.

Also, you didn't address that both of the American org champions were juiced out of their minds. Obviously that drug testing was some stringent stuff.

he also never lost when he was younger and started losing badly after a decade of fighting and 30+ professional MMA fights alone, plus a dozen or two combat sambo fights, which are not that different from MMA. but noooo, it is the PEDs.

he also never lost when he was younger and started losing badly after a decade of fighting and 30+ professional MMA fights alone, plus a dozen or two combat sambo fights, which are not that different from MMA. but noooo, it is the PEDs.

It's hilarious that they'll use PEDs as the reason for why he lost..... then bring up his loss to Henderson and Bigfoot... who were both PED users... and Maldonado who admitted before the fight that he was going to use PEDs for the Fedor fight.

Back