a russian eminem

Originally posted by Bishop
white shirt, baggy jeans, white shell top adidas, and bleached hair

a russian eminem

I can see Sergey with that. He said he listens to eminem

Originally posted by Apollo Creed
I can see Sergey with that. He said he listens to eminem

but he dresses like Rollento from street fighter and final fight

I like Sergei, his military apparell is awesome.
More like Guile though,

Originally posted by cactuszach
See all other athletes dress nice in public, and a guy like fedor should be no exception. Maybe people see them in public who dont watch mma and then think since he dresses like a bum and he fights then fighters are bums. This is kind of a joke thread but really its odd that for a guy at the top of the game to dress like my alcholic uncle.

Maybe he likes t-shirts.

Maybe he doesn't have that much interest in showing off that he has enough money to buy expensive clothes.

He's a good guy. He does his job very well. He has earned the right to wear what he wants.

Whoa i really want to get that saved by the bell shirt! But fedors from russia man, Russians arent known for being the flashiest dressers in the world.

Not fighter bashing or anything.....but if he came in a tutu, people would think he'd be ready to more than merely kick it... :eek:

Maybe they could start a "Queer Eye for the Russian Guy" TV show? Fedor meets the Fab Five...lol

Originally posted by XiAoYuFOREVER
what's wrong w/ white t-shirt?

I don't get it either. I guess I never recieved the memo saying t-shirts are now taboo.

And there is a small text at the chest in the T-shirt. Who knows, it might say "Fedonator".

i think fedor is one of those person that doesnt care what he wears whatever its just fine!

i think fedor is one of those person that doesnt care what he wears whatever its just fine! like sandals with socks on the russians here love that!

Shit, what about Vanderlei? He's the man, but you always see him wearing a sleeveless Chute Boxe shirt. Even when you see pics on insidefighting of him on TV shows and meeting politicians and shit he's wearing one.

sweater111.jpg

Like I was saying before.

Once you eliminate the the egos, you gain more strength.
The same reason Fedor looks totally worry free before a fight, or can survive a drop on the head is the same reason he doesn't care about his apperance.

He is one of those people who truley doesn't give a fuck. If he's not worried about fighting guys like Nog, ya think he cares what any us think about his clothes?

really could care less how he dresses outside of his slaughterings

Back