Fedor needs a new wardrobe.

cactuszach

Respect
Reaction score
I just noticed that every picture ive seen of him in public, hes wearing a plain white t-shirt. Like this one:

06b.jpg

And those of him on the rollercoaster. Same t-shirt. I wonder if he has other shirts? Or maybe that one is special to him, maybe it keeps kryptonite from hurting him. Either way I think its time the Queer guys have an eye for him. Maybe they could run to old navy for him and pick him up one of these

ona2533913-01p1.jpg

Kekekekekeke.

Pink Fedor.

i always see him in like a red shirt with those blue wiind breakers

I think Fedor needs a ring, few 6 oz gloves and Nog.

Originally posted by cactuszach
I just noticed that every picture ive seen of him in public, hes wearing a plain white t-shirt. Like this one:

at least he's got a nice belt:D

Originally posted by NEwrestler

Hahaha. He looks rediculous with that on, but hey. He's got a nice big belt to hold them up

that pic is like 3 years old it was taken before he was champ

Where's Igor at? Come back Igor.

Fedor needs a "Water" shirt.

Interesting choice for a thread. Maybe he just doesn't care much. I haven't seen too many pics of fighters outside the ring. A lot of them may dress like shmucks but I watch them for their fights, not their wardrobes.

I think we should set up a paypal account and get fedor some new threads. Or we could have a concert and call it fedoreaid. Im sure its cold in russia, we could get him a sweater.

01_02_mens_wool_sweater_L_49909.jpg

Originally posted by tomatocanwins
Interesting choice for a thread. Maybe he just doesn't care much. I haven't seen too many pics of fighters outside the ring. A lot of them may dress like shmucks but I watch them for their fights, not their wardrobes.

See all other athletes dress nice in public, and a guy like fedor should be no exception. Maybe people see them in public who dont watch mma and then think since he dresses like a bum and he fights then fighters are bums. This is kind of a joke thread but really its odd that for a guy at the top of the game to dress like my alcholic uncle.

Originally posted by NEwrestler

Makes sense...superman is supposed to wear red and blue

See all other athletes dress nice in public, and a guy like fedor should be no exception. Maybe people see them in public who dont watch mma and then think since he dresses like a bum and he fights then fighters are bums. This is kind of a joke thread but really its odd that for a guy at the top of the game to dress like my alcholic uncle.

If someone doesn't watch MMA, how the hell would they recognize Fedor?

And why should he dress nice just because all other athletes dress nice? All other athletes don't smile when they have a hole going from their forehead to their brain, but Fedor was grinning like a school boy in a candy store :eek:

He probably dresses like your dad.

I think we should set up a paypal account and get fedor some new threads. Or we could have a concert and call it fedoreaid. Im sure its cold in russia, we could get him a sweater.

01_02_mens_wool_sweater_L_49909.jpg

Someone photoship this w/ fedor's head on it

Originally posted by azel
Makes sense...superman is supposed to wear red and blue

It's also partically the colors of the Russian flag

Back