Fedor lost to 2 guys on TRT and one future GOAT HW.

As stupid as all this is, the man still holds wins over the #5 and #8 ranked fighters according to the site you are fucking posting on....

1 KO 1 sub.

With Mirko on in the top 15, according to most, that make 3 top 15 wins in the UFC HW division....

Throw in the champ, Werdum, and his loss to bigfoot, and in the top 15 HW at UFC, he is still 3-2 in the current UFC division.

Take it for what ya will, and keep saying he got beat by a MW... the night of the fight if you are over 205 you are HW, and Hendo was.... Same Hendo btw who beat big NOG and Yvel at that weight class.... but fuck, it's not cause he's Hendo or "any weight any time" bad ass... nope just a shitty "middleweight"...

You people, and I do mean "you people" are fucking stupid.

Fedor is easily the best HW of all time in MMA, and considering Anderson got caught cheating, and GSP never had the testicular fortitude to do ANYTHING outside of 170, like.. I dunno, giving up 40-60 pounds like Fedor did to Bigfoot... I consider Fedor the bigger badass.

GOAT is all speculative opinionated bullshit.

Shitting on his career and what he did for MMA is the sad part, you fucking idiots that say he's a joke are the real joke.

I hope Fedor makes a grand comeback but I don't have much confidence tbh.

Jake Shields beat TRT Hendo a few fights prior to the Fedor win (Shogun also had a very close fight with TRT Hendo and TRT Hendo getting beat by Machida and Rashad), TRT Bigfoot would later get demolished by DC in his very next fight but the Werdum win wasn't too bad lol.

Not that Jake Shields, Shogun, Machida, Rashad and DC are scrubs or anything... idk I just don't have hope in a huge Fedor comeback but man I hope it happens!

Bigfoot wasn't on TRT. Quit spreading this nonsense. He was only ever on TRT for the Hunt fight.

And people consider this guy a can or a has been?

BTW, he strung up 3 wins in a row against Monson, Rizzo & Ishii right after those losses.

Fedor = GOAT deal with it. Fedor versus Bigfoot would have been equivalent to GSP fighting Anthony Johnson, put that into perspective

Fedor lost to 3 top fighters by their speciality. All these fights were awesome to watch, if you can be objective.

Don't just flat out make shit up. Serra said he could not make LW anymore. He was hardly a "small LW"

He said that,

the guy was 5'6", he wasn't a tank physique for that height either. When people randomly say "so and so is a "natural" (some weight class)" because of their height or lack of musculature it could be contrary to what that fighter themselves have said. Some people try to shit on Fedor because Shields is a "natural WW" and he beats Dan Henderson so they compare the two.

If Fedor is discredited for having fought some "cans" in Japan, what is the justification for GSP, and Anderson for having lost to "cans"?

I'd say it's simple, ... in mma shit happens

Fedor getting caught by a "washed up 40 year old natural MW who can't even beat Jake Shields" is shit happening, just like when GSP got KOed by Serra.

He said that,

the guy was 5'6", he wasn't a tank physique for that height either. When people randomly say "so and so is a "natural" (some weight class)" because of their height or lack of musculature it could be contrary to what that fighter themselves have said. Some people try to shit on Fedor because Shields is a "natural WW" and he beats Dan Henderson so they compare the two.

If Fedor is discredited for having fought some "cans" in Japan, what is the justification for GSP, and Anderson for having lost to "cans"?

I'd say it's simple, ... in mma shit happens

Fedor getting caught by a "washed up 40 year old natural MW who can't even beat Jake Shields" is shit happening, just like when GSP got KOed by Serra.

Lol at Serra being a can

tumblr_nl9b18wVEy1rvgwoao1_400.gif

ROFLfit

Back