FEDOR: Khabib has earned the right, should be given chance to fight for LW title

Khabib isn't Chechen, and neither talked shit about the other.
Fedor simply said he opposes Kadyrov's 'child fights' and Khabib said he didn't agree with Fedor.

Fedor's daughter getting attacked was most likely by a deranged supporter, none of these guys have beef with each other. Fedor isn't dumb enough to beef with a regional president, and the regional head isn't dumb enough to put a hit on a federal official and national icon. The media in the west likes to connect all sorts of dots, though. Not every spontaneous series of events is a calculated part of some game of thrones between these folks, all leading back to some evil "child fighting" ring. Just my 2 cents, fam.

I know Khabib isn't Chechen, but he's buddies with Ramzan Kadyrov. I mean the dude gave Khabib a mercedes or something. I'd think Khabib supporting a horrible person like Ramzan Kadyrov who may have orchestrated an attack on Fedors daughter for his public denouncing of the children fights. Sure it could have been a deranged supporter, but it also very likely could have been the actions of a known thug and human rights violater like Ramzan Kadyrov.

One Russian saying another Russian deserves the shot.

<23>

I know Khabib isn't Chechen, but he's buddies with Ramzan Kadyrov. I mean the dude gave Khabib a mercedes or something. I'd think Khabib supporting a horrible person like Ramzan Kadyrov who may have orchestrated an attack on Fedors daughter for his public denouncing of the children fights. Sure it could have been a deranged supporter, but it also very likely could have been the actions of a known thug and human rights violater like Ramzan Kadyrov.

That was Ziyavudin Magomedov who gave him the Merc. He's a Dagestani business tycoon. Not Ramzan Kadyrov.

You don't need to be politically affiliated to have meetings or take pictures with leaders of these republics. Literally any person whose an athlete in Russia went through the state-assisted system. They're going to shake hands with their leaders at some point whether they like it or not. Khabib's also been tight knit with guys in Kazakhstan as well, not just Kadyrov. Some people obsess with that one dude, but Khabib is well acquainted with a lot of folks not just him. He just knows the dude, that's all.

That was Ziyavudin Magomedov who gave him the Merc. He's a Dagestani business tycoon. Not Ramzan Kadyrov.

You don't need to be politically affiliated to have meetings or take pictures with leaders of these republics. Literally any person whose an athlete in Russia went through the state-assisted system. They're going to shake hands with their leaders at some point whether they like it or not. Khabib's also been tight knit with guys in Kazakhstan as well, not just Kadyrov. Some people obsess with that one dude, but Khabib is well acquainted with a lot of folks not just him. He's just knows the dude, that's all.

Thanks for clearing that up. I need to double check the info I read on here lol.

fedor friends w putin
putin friends w trump
trump friends w dana

only 2 degrees of separation LETS DO THIS

it was 10 times a hundred years before Fedor on his throne was brought tales of the notorious one.

Well, that's what Khabib is eyeing for. A Tony–Khabib bout to settle things once and for all.

Aldo out here acting delusional, trying to be the turd in the punchbowl.

Turd in da punch bowl

Lawlz

Fedor stated the obvious, Conor wins standing and Khabib wins on the ground.

People are saying he backed Khabib, but he never actually showed support. Just that he thinks he is next in line which is true. Just stated plain facts about each guy.

Wow even after khabib trashed talked fedor for being against the child mma in chechnya. Fedor i cant agree with u on this one, khabib deserves to get KOd by tferg and thats about it

5uumpfBZNupv8zFZAWfPNaEMGJeJOz6ruhjXV8FX4_L2I9yTD23pZJXKk0fOn2-7canYZAaofABHVzRcTokO4uWR5-OFcu_RWW7lzYMprPaM5XmMwJJG7kZtLVMG0z7MuMqWhznvaIRb52uCiFNhXqDMg9YE-4-6RRtVLQlL4_c=w250-h170-nc

Aroused.

Fedor is right.No,he's wrong.No,right.Wrong.Right.Or maybe wrong.Right?Wrong?

Back