Fedor is still just a high-level head hunter.

TS these same threads were made in abundance long ago. We know..

Not skills, I think he just lost interest in fighting. Hopefully he gets that spark again.

TS obviously hasn't watched the Rizzo fight, or the Monson one, or Ishii either

His skills deteriorated drastically at the end of his last run. All he wanted to do was end the fight quicks using his gifted speed and power at heavyweight.

He has lost the discipline to train his skills and age also caught up to it. Since his last fight, his age has only increased, and his skills has not been practiced as much. What makes people think he won't get absolutely embarassed by any top 20 UFC heavyweight if he came back.

Add on to that, his aura is gone. No fighter is scared of Fedor anymore, what he looks like is a huge stepping stone that will propel them into the number one contender spot. That's all he is.

I'm sorry, can you cite specific sources that tell YOU that Fedor said "Fuck it!" to training and is now a 300 pound Italian Plumber looking to wreck the HW's with his Plunger? WTF is this thread?

7f8970eb_zps582a2332.png

By the way, Nick Diaz sends his regards.

He definitely turned into a head hunter in the Bigfoot and Hendo fights but he went back to being patient and picking his shots in his last 3 fights. He was a bit wreckless at times in PRIDE but he was never one just to head hunt until the Bigfoot fight.

I think after the loss to Werdum, he felt pressure from his team and probably himself to get his aura back and finish a fight quickly. It failed against Bigfoot but he tried it again against a smaller man in Hendo and got sloppy.

It seemed like he learned his lesson after that. If he comes back and just brawls, I don't want to see it.

TS makes sense. But maybe Fedor can change his style to adapt to his age. He is still a talented Hw and who knows, maybe without injuries he can be a champ again

Back