Fedor is pushing for Khabib vs Conor... Putin will surely attend... Will Trump?

i dunno if it such a good idea for that fight to be in moscow. yeah, conor vs some american or brazilian, sure, he'd probaby be loved over there. but against a local boy? dunno....he better not start pulling those "i own ny" bs over there. i know most people here haven't experienced it but if you draw a line across europe around where the iron courtain was, east of that, talking shit is never a good idea. for real.

i live in that part of the world and conor would gain nothing from antagonizing the locals.

Trump turns heel and hits Conor with a steel chair and officially aligns himself with the Russians.

giphy.gif

they should sit together for the fight
this will russle jimmies like nothing else

Wasn't khabib belittling fedor not too long ago after fedor called out his dictator rebel idol for child abuse?

UFC in Moscow with Khabib vs Conor would be the biggest event in history.

Only cause Mcgregor has absurd amounts of supporters and people tuning in that dislike him whereas, Khabib has like three fans. It would sell only because of Mcgregor. Furthermore, outside MJ, who has Khabib fought? If he punches out or GNPs Ferguson, yes, by all means, title shot. Thus far, he is too dodgey and injury prone to be given this shot. I hope it happens. I got The Dublin King in one; Khabib was punch drunk vs MJ. Mcgregor flat lines him.

Trump said himself that he cannot attend these events anymore because of secret service

Back