Fedor Is Going Night Night

Man he's my favorite fighter of all time but does he not give a fuck about what he's putting his fans through? Retire already! Chin made of dust and his ass insists on continuing to fight.
<Deported1>

Man he's my favorite fighter of all time
Sure as hell doesnt sound like it.

Ive been a diehard fan of Fedor since before I even joined this site and I can tell you,he is not putting me through anything. He is still able to fight,and win,so why not keep going? He also needs the money. He is 6 - 2 in bellator. He's having a (very) late career resurgence like Mirko did.

Man he's my favorite fighter of all time but does he not give a fuck about what he's putting his fans through? Retire already! Chin made of dust and his ass insists on continuing to fight.
Tho I feel your sentiments whole heartedly, a guy like him is going to be fighting anyways, sparring in the gym, keeping in shape, teaching other fighters, so why not get paid for it?

This post did not
I meant the commenter who said Fedor's chances of opening with an overhand to KO Tim (
Fedor could literally throw 1 overhand at the start of the fight and KO Tim) was slim, not that his chances of winning was slim.

However, I also thought his chances of winning were slim so I'll take it.

You are a f genius. Night night.

Back