Fedor is GOAT

Definitely a GOAT, probably the GOAT of now.
Soon another may go forth and claim this mantle.

fedor.gif
Nope.

Fought mediocre fighters mostly in a mediocre division. Couldn't finish the best fighters (Nogueira or Mirko) and fought in the little leagues after he lost a few fights

The funniest thing about Fedor fighting Sylvia was that the Fedor fanatics had been claiming for years that Sylvia was a complete can, but the moment Fedor beat him Sylvia had miraculously entered the fight as the second coming of Christ.

Ah SMEGMA finally came! spittin´his "science" !!
HAIL, HAIL!

Nope.

Fought mediocre fighters mostly in a mediocre division. Couldn't finish the best fighters (Nogueira or Mirko) and fought in the little leagues after he lost a few fights

OUTTAH HERE, U SMEGMA 2 !

tankout.jpg

List them?

Shame!.gif
Yeah.. There are some 4-5 professional trolls like him, Snegma, readybodis, Bublun, Bubby, Martingibson,Bjjspirit..

true clueless vultures..

Last edited:
Nope.

Anderson fought mediocre fighters who also beat him twice in Pride. Tainted legacy because of his PED use and fought in one of the weakest divisions in the UFC tailor made for him to be champion. Anderson is the lowest in the GOAT conversation.

My favorite fighter.

Not the best or most skilled fighter in history.

But greatness is about more than being the best at winning most convincingly.

He is a demi-god. He is mma personified. He is the greatest. Class, violence, the aura, beautiful fight style, he had the look, had it all.
He was pretty skilled..

I think being the Goat is more than just having the best resume

Jon Jones has a great list of wins, it's comparable to Fedor and maybe even looks better on paper.

But when you go and watch the fights. It isn't comparable at all. Fedor was a machine. Capable of holding his own against the best strikers and grapples in the world. He threw caution to the wind

Also in all his fights, I can't think of any eye poles or groin shots. He had enough confidence in his strikes to close his fucking hands. He never popped for steroids and never had boring fucking fights like Jones vs OSP.. or Silva vs Leites, or Gsp/Sheilds.

That's why he's better than those guys.

My favorite fighter.

Not the best or most skilled fighter in history.

But greatness is about more than being the best at winning most convincingly.

He is a demi-god. He is mma personified. He is the greatest. Class, violence, the aura, beautiful fight style, he had the look, had it all.

Considering the era that Fedor fought in he was very skilled. If you put Fedor from Pride and put him in the UFC he would be able to compete with the best still and could be champion.

Fedor is only p4p GOAT, because he fought bigger fighters for the majority of his career. The other fake GOATS can't claim that and need every advantage on their side, including PED's.

The funniest thing about Fedor fighting Sylvia was that the Fedor fanatics had been claiming for years that Sylvia was a complete can, but the moment Fedor beat him Sylvia had miraculously entered the fight as the second coming of Christ.
Wrong. UFC Zuffa zombies believed Sylvia would beat Fedor and would "expose" him but instead got crow fed to them. Same thing was said when Fedor fought Arlovski.

TS is a known Fedor troll/hater. He has been banned on multiple accounts but nice of you to finally admit Fedor is the GOAT though.
Don't spread propaganda. Why resist just accept me. I am on your side, I am you

X IS GOAT!

NO Y IS GOAT!

WOW UR A FUCKIN IDIOT

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

The original members of Sherdog are a community of fedor fans, getting together to discuss mma.

Once in a while we have to go back to our roots. Thanks TS.

Fedor is only p4p GOAT, because he fought bigger fighters for the majority of his career. The other fake GOATS can't claim that and need every advantage on their side, including PED's.

Y´ALL MUST HAVE FORGOT !!

Saku pissed.gif

There is only one GOAT and that is Fedor, but he needs to hang them up. He's got nothing left to prove and is way, way, waaaay past his prime.

Fedor outstruck Mirko, outgrappled Big Nog, KO'd/subbed no fewer than FOUR former UFC HW Champs (Coleman x2, Randleman, Big Tim, and Andrei). He also beat Schilt, Hunt, Herring, all in their primes. Aside from Josh and Randy, there was no one left for him to fight in that era. He is the HW GOAT, without a doubt.

Wrong. UFC Zuffa zombies believed Sylvia would beat Fedor and would "expose" him but instead got crow fed to them. Same thing was said when Fedor fought Arlovski.
Not wrong in the slightest newb.

Back