Fedor is back

The hype will die quickly if he doesn't end up in the UFC.

I wouldnt mind if he beat up some bums in bellator, he could stay retired, fight in a smaller league or go to the ufc for me its all good, but obviously if he goes to the ufc .. its like the circle of mma would be completed lol

images

Very few fighters bring his intensity and versatility every single fight.
Debate GOAT until we die but there's no denying Fedor's greatness.

Brilliant video, this has to be the best tribute to the GOAT on the net.
Just imagine him joining UFC and goes all the way for the title and wins, i know it's a dream but fuck me what a dream, haha.

noone is expecting fedor to look like 2005 fedor man, time waits for no man, but just the fact that he is going to fight again is enough for me as a fan to be hyped to shit

What do you mean? Plenty of peeps in this very thread acting like Fedor is gonna make a title run. Yeah its exciting to have him back, but expectations should be low.

What do you mean? Plenty of peeps in this very thread acting like Fedor is gonna make a title run. Yeah its exciting to have him back, but expectations should be low.

the thing is , even 2015 fedor has the skills to hang with the best, but I don't expect him to look as good , but it will be enough !

think most fans feel similar, I mean shit even Frank Mir is looking refreshed and hungry again..

Back