Fedor is back

alexxx

In the Mix
@Brown
Reaction score
[YT]clAcLic83E4[/YT]

it's like a dream come true, whatever happens, and let the haters hate

bumping this again since fedor is back, wherever he signs he is BACK

Let the fedors fedor. But can Fedor still fedor as fedorly?

Anybody who actually watched him during his time knows that he is the GOAT without any shadow of a doubt. It's not even close.

Right. There is always gonna be a next flavor of the month but when the dust settles it's always fedor who stands out.

Brilliant video, this has to be the best tribute to the GOAT on the net.
Just imagine him joining UFC and goes all the way for the title and wins, i know it's a dream but fuck me what a dream, haha.

hehe

<3

But where?

Fedor's brother's back
display_image.jpg

fuck the haters and bring the Pride entrance to Fedor

But where?

if i had to bet money i would say bellator, but who cares man just wanna see him beat some dudes up and ride off into the sunset

I like Fedor fans, except the Russian ones. The Russian ones think Fedor's greatness reflects on them, but it does not. Fedor's greatness reflects on all...
wtf I think Fedor's greatness reflects on all and I'm Russian don't generalize. ))

Great video but wasted on this board as it will only fuel the haters who can't appreciate his greatness. We don't even know if he'll come t the UFC, but I hope he does.

I like Fedor fans, except the Russian ones. The Russian ones think Fedor's greatness reflects on them, but it does not. Fedor's greatness reflects on all...

I still will always hear his name the way the crazy PRIDE lady yelled it.

"SHYOOOOOOOODOOOOOOOOOOO EMELIANENK!!!!!!!"

Pretty freakin' epic video.

It really is a great video. More examples of how I will never understand the Fedor hate. He's one of the most respectful and humble fighters ever in the history of combat sports.

He doesn't trash talk, he doesn't beat his chest, he helps his opponents up between rounds and raises their hand with him after he destroys them.

Pure class act.

It really is a great video. More examples of how I will never understand the Fedor hate. He's one of the most respectful and humble fighters ever in the history of combat sports.

He doesn't trash talk, he doesn't beat his chest, he helps his opponents up between rounds and raises their hand with him after he destroys them.

Pure class act.

2003 o.g account in my thread lol

Do you think Reebok would let him have a specially designed Sambo gi top to walk to the Octagon in?

Do you think Reebok would let him have a specially designed Sambo gi top to walk to the Octagon in?

No, but they should since their gear is hideous, no one is buying it, and it looks like giant Uno cards.

They need to do something different immediately.

Originally Posted by kmeyers
No, but they should since their gear is hideous, no one is buying it, and it looks like giant Uno cards.

They need to do something different immediately.

No doubt. The shit is bland to say the least. If they did juice it up I'd think about cruising a Fedor/Reebok/Sambo gi

Back